VOIP SIP Soft Phone SDK 1.61
VOIP SIP Soft Phone SDK 1.61 Ranking & Summary
VOIP SIP Soft Phone SDK 1.61 description
VOIP SIP Soft Phone SDK 1.61 is considered as a professional and useful software that will bring SIP protocol support for ActiveX.
VOIP SIP DLL Soft Phone SDK brings SIP protocol support for ActiveX. With this SDK one can create a simple program to connect and start speaking with anyone with a direct IP Address or use the Gateway or the Gatekeeper to connect to /or from PSTN lines. Now VOIP open source projects have made it easier to implement a customized VOIP Solution eliminating costly PSTN lines. Although this implementation might seem fairly complex, VOIP Implementation Team at Research-Lab will guide you remotely for the same.
Major Features :
- Make PC-PC, PC-phone, or phone-phone calls or create Instant Messaging (IM) sessions over the Internet.
- IP-Address based direct local connectivity within LAN.
- Gateway Specification with/without Login.
- Gatekeeper Specification with/without Login.
- Proxy/Firewall support for Version 2.0 [i.e. for Registered Users].
- Voice/Ring Volume Adjustment [i.e. for Registered Users].
- Save a conversation to a wave file [i.e. for Registered Users].
- Create a Multiparty, Voice and Data Exchange Solution.
- Create a VOIP Answering Machine.
- Create a VOIP Interactive Voice Response.
- Create a VOIP Professional Call Center.
- 128 MB RAM.
- Disk Space : 200 MB FREE.
- Internet Explorer 6.0+ or Internet Browser for HTML files.
- Color monitor 800x600 resolution Display Font Size (default ) small.
- Display True Color (24 bit).
- CPU speed Pentium Type 100Mhz +.
- WinZip 8.0+.
- Multimedia Industry standard Sound Card with headphones or external speakers.
VOIP SIP Soft Phone SDK 1.61 Screenshot
VOIP SIP Soft Phone SDK 1.61 Keywords
Bookmark VOIP SIP Soft Phone SDK 1.61
VOIP SIP Soft Phone SDK 1.61 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.