VS Explorer 2.0
VS Explorer 2.0 Ranking & Summary
VS Explorer 2.0 description
VS Explorer 2.0 offers a powerful tool which helps you add a Windows Explorer-Like file and folder browsing window to Visual Studio. It provides complete access to file and folder context menus (including 3rd party extensions such as TortoiseSVN) and drag-drop functionality which allows directly adding files/folders to your projects. VS Explorer eliminates switching back and forth between Visual Studio and Windows Explorer and other external programs and allows you to focus on your work flow and preserve concentration, save time, reduce stress and work efficiently.
VS Explorer can quickly browse to the current solution folder, project folder or the selected item. It can add selected dll/exe files as references and open command prompt window on selected folder. It can filter files matching specified patterns and automatically open specified files in the current Visual Studio instance. It features Thumbnail View, Details View, Icon View and List View and various layouts which show/hide the folder tree and the file/folder list. VS Explorer fully supports Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2005.
- Eliminate switching back and forth between Visual Studio and Windows Explorer and other external programs.
- Focus on your work: preserve work-and-thought-flow and concentration.
- Save time and reduce stress.
- Work efficiently.
- Quickly browse to the 'Solution' folder, the 'Active Project' Folder, the 'Output' folder or the folder corresponding to the currently selected item.
- Various time-saving features:
- Open Command Prompt at selected folder.
- Copy paths of selected files/folders to the clipboard.
- Open selected files/folders in current Visual Studio instance.
- Add selected .dll or .exe files as references to the active project.
- Create new project (via the 'Create New Project' dialog') in the selected folder.
- And More
- Quickly browse to special folders such as the 'Program Files' or 'Windows' folder.
- Open Command Prompt on currently browsed folder.
- Copy path of current browsed folder to clipboard.
- Create new project (via the 'Create New Project' dialog') in the currently browsed folder.
- Customize to suit your exact requirements
- Specify 'excluded' files and folders - these are not displayed in VS Explorer.
- Specify files which are automatically opened in the current Visual Studio instance instead of externally, using their default associated program.
- Same Windows Explorer-like context-menus including 3rd party extensions such as TortoiseSVN. No need to ever leave the Visual Studio environment.
- Same Windows Explorer-Like drag-drop functionality allows you to add files and folders to your projects directly!
- Various Views - Icons, Details, List and Thumbnails
Various layouts - Tree Only, List Only, Tree And List.
- Visual Studio 2005 or Visual studio 2008
VS Explorer 2.0 Screenshot
VS Explorer 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark VS Explorer 2.0
VS Explorer 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Visual Studio SDK 2010 DSL Beta 1 / 2008 1.1
- Visual Lint Professional Edition 2.0.1
- OraDeveloper Tools for VS .NET 2003 2.00
- Shunra VE Desktop for MS Visual Studio 5.00
- VS.Php for Visual Studio .Net 2002 126.96.36.19963
- TFSControls 1.0
- GPerf for Visual Studio 6.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio Professional Edition 2005 beta 2
- Visual Integration Studio 188.8.131.52
- ViewonLog for Visual Studio 2008 1.1
- SDE for Visual Studio .Net (PE) 1.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition 1.0
- Visual Paradigm Smart Development Environment (Visual Studio Edition) 1.0
- VS MRU List Reset 1.0.1995.21630
- SnagIt Output for Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 1.0.1
- Microsoft Silverlight Tools for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 30730.126 / 9.0.30729.146