VS.Php for Visual Studio 2005 2.10.6948
VS.Php for Visual Studio 2005 2.10.6948 Ranking & Summary
VS.Php for Visual Studio 2005 2.10.6948 description
VS.Php for Visual Studio 2005 2.10.6948 brings you a convenient as well as beneficial program which is built to design, develop, debug and deploy PHP applications within the Visual Studio IDE. VS.Php key features are around providing rich PHP editor as well as Smarty editing capabilities. Also is the ability to debug PHP scripts locally as well as remotely.
- Be more productive and obtain faster results
- Build dynamic web applications and web services using PHP
- Collaborate better with your software team
- Ensure quality early and often throughout the development process
- Deploy your application securely
- Leverage your existing software tool investment
- Editor and File Management
- PHP4 and PHP5 Support
- PHP 5.3 new language features including namespaces
- Php intellisense includes class inheritance, defines, array elements and PhpDoc integration
- User references help make intellisense content available throughout the project
- Code Folding of classes, functions, comments and user defined regions (PEAR style and .Net style)
- Real time error detection with task view for easy access to errors
- Tooltip assistance
- File navigation bar for accessing classes and functions within the file
- Go to definition of classes, functions and macros
- Open include files by right clicking on include statements
- Matching Brackets and Parenthesis with easy access to jump to each end
- Comment / Uncomment PHP code
- Variable matching highlighting
- Php solution explorer with support for multiple projects
- Dynamic help support with integration for PHP, Smarty and Pear help documents.
- Find/Search replacement within projects and solutions. Supports regular expressions.
- Automatic code indentation, including when pasting new code.
- Automatic TODO task viewer based on TODO comments in code
- Code Snippets
- Class viewer
- Unicode support and line ending configuration
- Project wide CodePage setting to match remote server
- PHP Frameworks included in the product
- Zend Framework
- XDebug and DBG support
- Built-in Apache web server for ease of debugging. Preconfigured with Php4, Php5, XDebug and DBG.
- Suport for Breakpoints
- Local and remote debugging including to non-Windows servers
- Watch locals, immediate and user defined variables
- Watch and edit values via tooltips including arrays
- Text encoding support
- View html output in the Output Debug Window
- Debug multiple requests and switch between them using the debug threads window
- Team collaboration
- Supports any SCC-plugin for Visual Studio including CVS, Svn, Perforce, Sourcesafe, etc.
- Check-in and check-out files within VS.Php
- View files' history and log comment
- Work on-line or off-line
- Deployment and remote servers
- Supports Ftp, SFtp (SSH), Ftp/S (SSL) and Smb (Network shares)
- Automatic deploy files before debugging
- Download/Import project from remote server
- Work on remote files directly
- Auto detects remote server Php modules and makes those available for intellisense
- Supports remote servers on different time zones
- Automatic auto reconnect to remote servers with secure credentials caching
- Execute custom local scripts before and after deployment
- Database, SQL support
- Supports MSSQL, Accesss, Oracle, OleDB and ODBC connectors (including MySql, PostgreSQL and Sqlite)
- Use server explorer to access local and remote databases
- Create tables, views and store procedures
- Visual query builder
- Unicode support
- Supports SQL file editing with color coding
- When refreshing, make sure the selected node stays selected.
- Fix issue with renaming files that are under source control.
- Handle deleting files in SCC
- Replace Php with PHP
- Fix issue when updating status of directory in dirCache.
- Put back the expression checker as XDebug still crashes when sending invalid expressions.
- Make sure version number fits in the updater window
- Select correct node after clicking showall.
- Better handle CLASSNAME property from XDebug
- Fix issue where PDO was not listed in the modules list.
- Fix a number of path issues on PHP 5.2
- Fix a number of path issues on PHP 5.2 (Fix some issues with previous commit, including missing files)
- Visual Studio 2005
- Net Framework 2.0
- 600-MHz Pentium III-class processor or faster
- 192 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- 200Mb of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 or higher-resolution display with 256 colors
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
VS.Php for Visual Studio 2005 2.10.6948 Screenshot
VS.Php for Visual Studio 2005 2.10.6948 Keywords
Bookmark VS.Php for Visual Studio 2005 2.10.6948
VS.Php for Visual Studio 2005 2.10.6948 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Qt Visual Studio Add-in 1.1.5
- Witzend ReplaceInFiles for Visual Studio 5.0
- Visual Studio 2010 Productivity Power Tools 10.0.10710.22
- Visual Studio 2010 Web Deployment Projects 10.0.30319.5
- JCS SuperMenu Add-in for Visual Studio 1.0
- Spec Explorer for Model-Based Testing in Visual Studio 3.2
- Visual Studio Express Edition
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium 10.0.30319.1 Final
- Visual Codec Studio 99 8.1
- Visual Studio Project Renamer 1.0
- SnagIt Output for Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 1.0.1
- Visual Integration Studio 2.8.11
- Popfly Explorer for Visual Studio and Visual Studi 1.0.30319.0
- Microsoft Silverlight Tools for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 9.0.30730.33 RC0
- Shunra VE Desktop for MS Visual Studio 5.00
- VS.Php Standalone Edition 184.108.40.20645