Who Is Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.3
Who Is Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.3 Ranking & Summary
Who Is Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.3 description
Who Is Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.3 offers an effective tool which helps implement the Who Is protocol for .NET and ASP.NET applications. It allows developers to perform domain registration lookups easily with a few lines of code.
NetXtremeDomainWhoIs is also included in the following suites which are bundles that include many additional components:
1. NetXtremeNetworkPro Suite is a combination of two professional suites NetXtremeNetwork Suite and NetXtremeMailPro Suite. With easy-to-use components covering the most popular Internet protocols and includes FTP/SSL, SFTP, ICMP, DNS, NTP (Internet Time), Domain Who Is, Trace Route, Proxy, Mail, IMAP, POP3, SMTP and Dynamic Template, it will help you to build scalable Internet/Intranet client and server applications. The ZipLite component is FREELY included in this suite.
In release in 2008, we expand the suite yet again by introducing NetXtremeBounceFilter component. With NetXtremeBounceFilter, your application can quickly and easily categorize bounced e-mails and you can use the result to update your address list, create reports,etc.
2. NetXtremeNetworkSuite helps you to build scalable Internet/Intranet client and server applications with flexible and easy-to-use components designing for rapid development without the complexities of working with native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the protocols are implemented. The ICMP component enables your application to send ECHO requests, receive the echo reply message, show and check it, while the Trace Route component enables performing Internet route tracing to determined network delays and topology. The DNS component makes the work of querying DNS servers for resource record types more easily. The DomainWhoIs will perform domain registration lookups with a few lines of code. The FTP component offers a number of classes that make the work of transfering files directly from your application using FTP/SSL and SFTP easily. The Proxy component provides an elegant way to to send data to a host through a proxy server. And the Internet Time component enables your .NET applications get exact time from public time servers over the Internet.
- Fully support both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- Fully compliant with RFC-954.
- Specify the question to ask.
- Request domain registration, user, mailbox and related information.
- HTTP Connect, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A and SOCKS5 proxy servers support.
- Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
- 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Gold License with Source Code).
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Passed almost Microsoft FxCop's rules.
- Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 2.x and above.
- Does not use unsafe blocks for minimal permission requirements.
- Seamless integration with the .NET base class libraries.
- Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- Royalty free run-time.
- Full Windows Vista support.
- Support Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Delphi 8, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
- Support Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
- Run under both .NET Framework 2.x and 3.x.
Who Is Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.3 Screenshot
Who Is Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark Who Is Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.3
Who Is Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.