WiFi-Manager 4.8 Ranking & Summary
WiFi-Manager 4.8 description
WiFi-Manager 4.8 offers you a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows XP SP2 and Vista using one set of API functions.
Also WiFi-Manager provides a COM interface for all API functions so you can simply control WiFi settings from VB or such .NET languages as VB.NET or C#.
WiFi-Manager contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more!
WiFi-Manager is easy to use and includes sample applications that will help you learn how to use it. Using the WiFi-Manager library, you don't have to spend heaps of time learning how to manage wireless networks in one version of Windows, why it does not work in the other version and how to make it work in both versions properly.
- Supports Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Beta via one set of API.
- Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 Beta via one set of API (Windows 2000/2003 for Advanced WiFi-Manager only).
- Supports Windows 64-bit platforms: Windows 2003 x64, Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista x64.
- Supports networks with Open / Shared / WPA / WPA-PSK / WPA2 / WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP / TKIP / AES data encryption.
- Supports networks with Radius server (802.1x authentication).
- Supports direct communication with Windows 2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista/Windows 7 Beta NativeWiFi adapter drivers (Advanced WiFi-Manager only).
- Own 802.1X supplicant (Advanced WiFi-Manager only) with EAP-TLS, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-TTLS-MD5, EAP-MD5, EAP-MSCHAPv2 support.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting / setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting / disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating /loading / saving / changing network profiles. For all Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Beta: network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- Full support for configurations with multiple networks with same SSID (Advanced WiFi-Manager only, partial support in WiFi-Manager).
- Supports networks with hidden SSIDs (nonbroadcast networks).
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- API for adapters MAC address management.
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting / setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C/C++, Delphi, VB, VB.NET, C#) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
- Windows XP SP2/SP3
- Windows XP SP2 x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
WiFi-Manager 4.8 Screenshot
WiFi-Manager 4.8 Keywords
Bookmark WiFi-Manager 4.8
WiFi-Manager 4.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.