Windows Post-Install 8.4.6
Windows Post-Install 8.4.6 Ranking & Summary
Windows Post-Install 8.4.6 description
Windows Post-Install 8.4.6 gives you much convenience with this useful hypertext application designed for giving users choice. While Windows XP offers many ways of customizing the setup process out of the box, its major drawback is the lack of being able to select which applications an end user may install. In the past, end users and administrators needed to either download the files manually, or create overly complex scripts that could only be used once. WPI allows you to create one image, which can then be custom configured, and optionally, automated, so that end users can install any applications.
WPI is a simple to use automation program for the choice and installation of multiple programs, tweaks and scripts. No longer will you need a dozen CD's or more when doing a fresh Installation. No longer will you need multiple files when you are servicing another PC. With Windows Post-Install Wizard all that you will need is 1 or 2 CDDVD's to fully install your PC with all of your apps, scripts, registry files or tweaks. Instead of having to re-download those apps like adobe reader, flash or updates to programs you can have them all on one disk. With WPI you can have all of them all on one disk and then have a nice interface for selecting which apps to install and after configured properly WPI will install all of them without any needed input from you. WPI also and is commonly used added to your windows installation disks. This way you can automate the complete process of Windows and program installations.
With your typical setup of WPI you have your OS and all of the apps, tweaks and such on one disk. After windows installs, WPI kicks in and you are given a selection of everything you have configured WPI with, then you can select the ones you want or simply let the timer run out and your default apps will install
- "Windows 7" Theme was renamed to "Win7" Please make sure and add Your theme files to the new WPI folder.
- Fixed Adding an entry returns error when category is filtered.
- Fixed Category filter errors after deleting entries.
- Removed the ResChanger. (Sorry had to be done).
- Fixed Closing WPI with Alt+F4 doesn't restore IE debug setting.
- Fixed getAntiVirusProduct and getFirewallProduct on vista/7.
- Found a bug with the skins code.
- GUI for WriteRegKey doesn't write REG_MULTI_SZ correctly.
- Fixed Write in the name, category, category or in a command, it will be interpreted instead of being escaped.
- Fixed RegKeyExists works on values instead of keys.
- Fixed Saving the Config file temporarily breaks the Commands grid.
- Fixed GUI for WriteRegKey doesn't write REG_MULTI_SZ correctly.
- Fixed Broken WPIPath trimming in browser dialog.
- Fixed getAntiVirusProduct and getFirewallProduct broken on vista/7.
- Fixed Adding WriteRegKey from the menu adds the wrong command.
- Fixed The app list overflows on the Exit button.
- Fixed The installer causes IE timeout errors.
- Default folder for switches is userfiles now also.
- Fixed a installer issue with size AGAIN.
- Fixed LoadDesktopBeforeInstall breaks after a wizard is closed.
- Fixed the ie9 + ie6 script debugger errors. alt+f4 now deletes the wpi regentries too.
- The "Close" window button is fixed and working now.
- Fixed WPI doesn't properly restore IE debug keys.
Windows Post-Install 8.4.6 Screenshot
Windows Post-Install 8.4.6 Keywords
Bookmark Windows Post-Install 8.4.6
Windows Post-Install 8.4.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.