Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 4.4
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 4.4 Ranking & Summary
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 4.4 description
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 4.4 offers you a great tool which can bring you many rich features. Visual Basic RS232 serial port communications component library.
The Marshallsoft serial communications component library for Visual Basic (WSC4VB) is a serial port library based on the Windows serial comm API. WSC4VB uses the core Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a serial port from within a VB or VB.NET application. The component library includes 36 functions + modem control, ASCII/XMODEM/YMODEM protocols, and a good selection of VB and VB.NET example programs. The library can be used with any version of Visual Basic (including Visual Studio .Net) or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Includes 16-bit (WSC16.DLL) and 32-bit (WSC32.DLL) versions.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Includes over 36 functions plus modem control.
- Can control any serial device (scale, barcode reader, etc.) connected to a serial port.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Can be used with virtual serial ports using Bluetooth serial or a USB to serial converter.
- Supports RS232, and multidrop RS422, and RS485 ports.
- Includes hardware and software flow control.
- Supports character peek (SioEventChar).
- Supports transmit and receive timeouts.
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.)
- Supports any baud rate (32-bit version).
- Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits.
- Comes with ANSI emulation and ASCII, XMODEM and YMODEM.
- Supports binary and text data transfer.
- Is port re-entrant.
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista.
- Works with all versions of Microsoft Visual Basic and VB.NET.
- Works with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Can be used with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) such as Excel, Microsoft Office and Access.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to core Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any program in any language (C/C++,.NET, Delphi, VB, VB.NET, Foxpro, etc.) that can call the Windows API.
- License covers all programming languages. Purchase a developer license for WSC4VB and use the DLLs with any other development environment (C++, Visual FoxPro, etc).
- Implemented as a standard Windows DLL, which will work with all versions of Windows.
- Will run on machines with or without .NET installed
- Can be purchased with or without ANSI C source code to the WSC DLLs.
- Documentation online as well as in printable format.
Enhancements: Added function to set TX and RX timeouts.
- Microsoft Visual Basic or VB.Net compiler (any version)
- The Win/CE (Pocket PC and Handheld PC) version
- Windows 95/98/Me/XP/2003/Vista, and Windows NT/2000.
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 4.4 Screenshot
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 4.4 Keywords
Bookmark Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 4.4
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic 4.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for Visual Basic 5.1
- Client/Server Comm Lib for Visual Basic 5.0
- Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for FoxPro 4.4
- COMM-DRV/Lib.Net Professional Edition 20.00
- UniToolbox Visual Basic Unicode control suite 1.0
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0sp5
- 3DState Engine SDK (for Visual Basic) 6.02
- VISUAL BASIC 6 1.1