WinI2C-DDC Lite 3.25
WinI2C-DDC Lite 3.25 Ranking & Summary
WinI2C-DDC Lite 3.25 description
WinI2C-DDC Lite 3.25 is the best choice of you to control display devices in the Windows environment via the DDC/CI protocol. It allows you to send DDC/CI commands via the standard video cable (VGA or DVI) and control all display devices that support the DDC/CI protocol: CRT/LCD monitors, projectors, plasma panels, etc.
WinI2C/DDC is the fastest and cost-effective way to create such software as color calibration solutions or OSD replacement utilities. The WinI2C/DDC library can be very useful in a lot of projects, for example, it can be integrated into any asset management software for providing all necessary information about installed display devices.
WinI2C/DDC can also be used for In System Programming (ISP) via VGA/DVI, for example, by OEM monitor manufacturers for updating the firmware of their monitors.
The WinI2C/DDC API allows you to perform all necessary operations with display devices:
- Enumerate all installed monitors.
- Get DDC/CI monitor capabilities.
- Read EDID (extended display identification data) directly from the monitor. EDID contains basic information about the monitor and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory preset timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number.
- Read and change such monitor settings as brightness, contrast, screen position, size, color gain, etc.
- Execute any commands that the display device supports via DDC/CI.
- A wide set of advanced operations, for example, changing EDID or displays firmware.
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows-7-Beta.
- Supports Windows 64-bit platforms: Windows 2003 x64, Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista x64.
- Supports a lot of video chipsets (nVidia, ATI, Intel, S3, SiS, Matrox, etc).
- Advanced detection of I2C capability in video cards.
- Supports configurations with several monitors.
- APIs for enumerating monitors and getting their EDID and capabilities.
- Built-in EDID parser.
- APIs for working with the I2C bus directly and working with DDC-CI commands.
- APIs for working with the I2C lines (SDA and SCL lines).
- APIs for the most popular operations, such as getting/setting monitor brightness, contrast, display area position, size, color settings, etc.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C/C++, VB, Delphi, C#, VB.NET) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
Enhancements: Version 3.15
WinI2C-DDC Lite 3.25 Screenshot
WinI2C-DDC Lite 3.25 Keywords
Bookmark WinI2C-DDC Lite 3.25
WinI2C-DDC Lite 3.25 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.