wodFtpDLX 2.7.8 Ranking & Summary
wodFtpDLX 2.7.8 description
wodFtpDLX 2.7.8 is a strong and all-in-one program for supporting encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
Together with the component is included Certificate Management Component, you can deal with certificates with ease - assign certificate to be used for client authentication, check validity of remote certificate, etc.,
wodFtpDLX is developed as two standalone components:
- COM object, that should be used when you want to do all file transfer in the background and is not visible on the form,
- GUI ActiveX version that has its own Explorer-alike window where you can give end users ability to interact directly with the server
Simple, but powerfull
- wodFtpDLX has no intention on providing deepest protocol specific commands (such as STOU, as example). It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you. You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc.. You need to download file? Call GetFile - that's all. wodFtpDLX will do everything else for you.
- As usual, we provide 2 independent versions of this component - you should decide which one you will use. If you need 'silent mode' of the component, you should choose COM object. Just like in our wodSFTP, you get almost the same interface, but support for 3 most popular file transfer protocols - all in one! If you need GUI to interact with users, don't think on creating one yourself - you don't need it. It's already provided here in ActiveX version - check it out!
Can be used also in scripting environments
- COM version has support for blocking and non-blocking modes (only non-blocking in ActiveX). This way you can use the component easily in VB (or similar environments) using event-driver programming model, but also in scripting environments (such as ASP) just by setting Blocking = True!
- wodFtpDLX is royalty free component - distribute it with your product without any requirements for WeOnlyDo! Software. You need to purchase one license per your developer - and that's all!
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication where available, or private key authentication for SFTP protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through Dir Items collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files
- PutData and GetData for storing and reading data directly from the server
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support (only on COM version)
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories...... and much more.
- But - in ActiveX GUI version you have also Explorer-alike window to allow clients full access to files
- Shell icons - let icons look just like they are on local drives Context menus, completely customizable
- Set of events for user interaction
- Copy/Paste to and from clipboard
- Keyboard support
- Arrange icons by your criteria
- View regular icons, small, details...
- New methods GetDate and GetSize
wodFtpDLX 2.7.8 Screenshot
wodFtpDLX 2.7.8 Keywords
Bookmark wodFtpDLX 2.7.8
wodFtpDLX 2.7.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.