wodFtpDLX 2.8.7 Ranking & Summary
wodFtpDLX 2.8.7 description
wodFtpDLX is secure FTP client .NET 2.0 (dotnet) component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
wodFtpDLX is developed as two standalone components: COM object, that should be used when you want to do all file transfer in the background and is not visible on the form, or GUI ActiveX version that has its own Explorer-alike window where you can give end users ability to interact directly with the server
wodFtpDLX has no intention on providing deepest protocol specific commands (like ACCT, STOU or whatever). It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you. You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc..
With wodFtpDLX, you get almost the same interface, but support for 3 most popular file transfer protocols - all in one!
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication where available, or private key authentication for SFTP protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through Dir Items collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files
- PutData and GetData for storing and reading data directly from the server
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support (only on COM version)
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories...... and much more.
- FTP client component with SSH and SSL encryption
- Upload and download to files or streams
- Recursive uploads and downloads - copy complete directory structure
- Authentication using Certificates and Private Keys
- Same interface for all protocols
- 100% managed NET 2.0 C# source, samples in C#, VB.NET, VC.NET
- in ActiveX GUI version you have also Explorer-alike window to allow clients full access to files
- Shell icons - let icons look just like they are on local drives Context menus, completely customizable
- Set of events for user interaction
- Copy/Paste to and from clipboard
- Keyboard support
- Arrange icons by your criteria
- View regular icons, small, details...
Improvements of this version: 2.8.7 January 12, 2009 * Fix in FTP protocol when file remains locked if connection is closed during file transfer
wodFtpDLX 2.8.7 Screenshot
wodFtpDLX 2.8.7 Keywords
Bookmark wodFtpDLX 2.8.7
wodFtpDLX 2.8.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.