wodFtpDLX.NET 1.4.6 Ranking & Summary
wodFtpDLX.NET 1.4.6 description
wodFtpDLX.NET 1.4.6 is an effective utility giving you certificate authentication for FTP+SSL protocols, or private key authentication for FTP+SSH protocol.
wodFtpDLX.NET is secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that is able to support encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories.
It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
wodFtpDLX.NET has not been created to provide expert protocol specific commands. It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you.
You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc. You get almost the same interface, but support for 3 most popular file transfer protocols - all in one!
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication for FTP+SSL protocols, or privatekey authentication for FTP+SSH protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through DirItems collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files (to file or to data stream)
- PutFiles, GetFiles, DeleteFiles, LoopFiles for recursive uploads and downloads
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Large files >4.2gb support
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories......
Enhancements: Timeout error was returned if REST command returned an error, instead of being ignored
Requirements: At least NET 2.0 framework to run.
wodFtpDLX.NET 1.4.6 Screenshot
wodFtpDLX.NET 1.4.6 Keywords
Bookmark wodFtpDLX.NET 1.4.6
wodFtpDLX.NET 1.4.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.