wodSSHServer 2.2.3 Ranking & Summary
wodSSHServer 2.2.3 description
wodSSHServer 2.2.3 brings users an all-in-one SSH Server ActiveX component (but also Telnet Server ActiveX as well) that will give you ability to easily add SSH2 (and SFTP) server capabilities to your application, as well as old TELNET server protocol. SSH protocol provides strong encryption of data, and authentication of users over insecure networks, such as Internet. Using it is really easy. Add it to your form (or create instance on the fly), use internal methods to generate pair of keys for the server (or import existing ones from other SSH servers) and start the server.
All of this, of course, can be adjusted by your needs. By default, server will not allow anyone to login unless you specify so (using LoginPassword event that is fired when someone wants to login to your server). Once connected, you will get the information about service type user requests. At this point, you can accept, reject or even change the service he requested. Or, you can just leave him alone and not interfere with his actions at all.
- Server side ActiveX for Telnet and SSH support
- Uses FIPS 140-2 certified OpenSSL crypto library
- Internal SFTP server and port forwarding
- Authenticate with client certificates, password, public key or NT domain
- Integrated SSH key management support
- Installation contains x86 and x64 binaries
- Samples in VB, VC
- enter chat that you created for them,
- start command prompt and execute commands inside (just as they would do it from the console window),
- start some program of their choice
- use internally provided SFTP (secure ftp) server, or
- open port forwarding for other programs
wodSSHServer 2.2.3 Screenshot
wodSSHServer 2.2.3 Keywords
Bookmark wodSSHServer 2.2.3
wodSSHServer 2.2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.