WOW ActiveX Control 1.6.5
WOW ActiveX Control 1.6.5 Ranking & Summary
WOW ActiveX Control 1.6.5 description
WOW ActiveX Control 1.6.5 offers an effective tool which helps you to enhance the webbrowser control in several important ways that are essential for effective webbrowser control programming. WOW hooks into the COM interfaces of the webbrowser control for the purpose of providing a custom IDocHostUIHandler callback interface to receive events from the webbrowser, and passes them on in the form of COM events. With this new version of WOW, you get all of the events fired from the IDocHostUIHandler and DWebBrowser2Events interfaces to give you much greater control over the webbrowser.
Leverage the power of HTML in your Windows forms
Implementing rich content such as graphics, fonts, colors and buttons in your Windows dialogs and forms is always quite a bit of effort - even with .NET or Visual Basic. There are many issues with placement, resizing and a range of other messy problems. Wouldn't it be great if you could use HTML instead? Embedding webbrowser controls in webpages is a growing trend these days. These screenshots are from Microsoft .NET Visual Studio. Microsoft and others are making heavy use of embedded webbrowser controls in their user interfaces these days. And for good reason: Look at the results you get with just using HTML.
And with HSP product, you can run standard ASP webpages from within your application to generate HTML dynamically for display in your embedded WOW controls, so you can achieve great looking UIs, like the "Recently Opened Files" list screenshot at left. And using HSP, you can store all of your HTML content in a single EzStor file. In fact, you can download this entire website as an EzStor (EzWeb) file and run it with HSP.
- Pass webpage mouse click events through to your containing application code.
- Set the border style and disable the context menu (or display your own).
- Disable and any or all accelerator keys on the webbrowser control.
- Show or hide the window border.
- Set the border color.
- Enable or disable the 3-D border.
- Set your own IDropTarget interface to control Drag/Drop operations.
- Use IE 5.5 Print Templates from VB or .NET.
- Set HTML via a property as well as Navigate.
- Set the scrollbar style to Flat or 3D.
- New "Controller mode" fixes tabbing problems between WOW and other controls on the form.
- Use with HSP to create great Windows programs that contain dynamically created HTML content.
- Know how limited Windows tooltips are for displaying contextual help tips on Windows forms.
- Added a very powerful new feature to WOW that allows you to display "popup HTML Tip/Help" windows.
- Now its super-easy to display contextual help or tips in popup windows for your forms.
WOW ActiveX Control 1.6.5 Screenshot
WOW ActiveX Control 1.6.5 Keywords
Bookmark WOW ActiveX Control 1.6.5
WOW ActiveX Control 1.6.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.