XMLBlackbox (VCL) 7.0
XMLBlackbox (VCL) 7.0 Ranking & Summary
XMLBlackbox (VCL) 7.0 description
XMLBlackbox (VCL) - XMLBlackbox VCL is a comprehensive collection of native components that help you sign and compress PDF documents from your Dlephi or C++Builder applications. Both symmetric, certificate-based (X.509) and PGP key encryption and signing is supported.
XMLBlackbox supports wide range of XML security operations, and offers the following features:
* XML-compliant signing, encryption, decryption and signature verification of both XML-formatted documents, individual XML nodes or generic data;
* detached, enveloping, enveloped signature types (signing and HMAC are supported);
* simple, inclusive and exclusive canonicalization with our without comments;
* Base64, C14N (canonicalization), enveloped signature, XPath and decryption transforms;
* support for Cryptocards and USB Crypto Tokens;
* signing and encryption using RSA keys, X.509 certificates and PGP keys;
* XAdES support;
* buit-in DOM parser and writer.
XMLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of XML security specifications, which dont use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
VCL edition of PDFBlackbox can be used with Delphi 4-7, Delphi 2005-2009, C++Builder 2007 and 2009, Kylix 3, FreePascal.
FIPS-compliant mode of operations
XMLBlackbox (VCL) 7.0 Screenshot
XMLBlackbox (VCL) 7.0 Keywords
Bookmark XMLBlackbox (VCL) 7.0
XMLBlackbox (VCL) 7.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.