XtraFtp 3.0 Ranking & Summary
XtraFtp 3.0 description
XtraFtp 3.0 is a comprehensive set of component which enables you to quickly and easily incorporate File Transfer, File Transfer over TLS/SSL functionality in your .NET client applications. In addition to standard uploading and downloading files, the FTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server. The component also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented. In most cases, only a few lines of code are required to implement a file transfer in your application.
In addition to supporting standard file transfers, the Xtra FTP Component for .NET Framework also supports secure SSL and TLS connections. By simply setting a few properties, a secure connection using 128-bit encryption can be established, providing your application with the greatest flexibility and highest level of security available. Even advanced options such as client certificates are seamlessly supported. The security features are completely integrated into the component itself, meaning that there's no external dependencies on third-party components or libraries. Comprehensive integrated documentation and a number of well documented samples will help you to quickly write your .NET applications.
- All the standard FTP file and directory operations - upload, download...
- Upload, download, append, rename and delete FTP file.
- Parse listings automatically.
- Supports both ASCII and binary transfers.
- Supports restarting interrupted uploads and downloads.
- Abort operations smoothly.
- Synchronizes folders easily (new in version 2.0).
- Upload, download, or Remove entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code (new in version 2.0).
- Supports Multi-threading. You can use as many threads as you want to speed up transferring files (new in version 2.0).
- File transfer monitoring support with progress event.
- Fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- Send and receive files to or from disk or memory streams. This allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files on-the-fly.
- Built-in Zlib streams (new in version 2.0).
- Filter files on name with wildcards mask or regular expression, size, or last modified date (new in version v1.6).
- Upload and download multiple files using wildcards mask with a single line of code (new in version v1.6).
- Resume previously interrupted file (new in version v1.7, ResumeUploadFile and ResumeDownloadFile methods are added).
- Allows you to check the exact transferring state like uploading, downloading, ...
- Compliant with RFC 959, RFC 1579 and many common extensions.
- Compression support (MODE Z).
- Reusable block mode transfer support (MODE B).
- Raw FTP command and response support.
- Firewall and Proxy Support
- Supports passive and active transfers.
- HTTP, Socks4, Socks4A and Socks5 proxy servers support.
- FtpSite, FtpUser, and FtpOpen proxy types support.
- Security Support
- SSL2, SSL3, PCT and TLS support.
- Explicit and Implicit FTP/SSL support.
- DES, RC4 or AES encryption/decryption support.
- Includes Security component with support for signature / verification, encryption / decryption, etc.
- Supports many FTP authentication methods.
- Other Features
- Supports IPv6.
- Throttle support.
- Large file support (can be greater than 4GB).
- WebRequest and WebResponse support (this allows you to download files using any protocol).
- Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
- .NET Version: 2.x and 3.x
XtraFtp 3.0 Screenshot
XtraFtp 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark XtraFtp 3.0
XtraFtp 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.