XVT2009 C Cross Platform Studio 2009
XVT2009 C Cross Platform Studio 2009 Ranking & Summary
XVT2009 C Cross Platform Studio 2009 description
XVT2009 C Cross Platform Studio 2009 is exactly what you are looking for. XVT 2009s C++ WYSIWYG GUI layout provides common representation of events, windows, fonts, graphics, and many other control/interface features.
Instead of calling the functions available on each individual native window system, the application makes calls to the XVT Universal API Library. The XVT APIs then call the native API, for all 14 Platform/OSs supported. The XVT interface is identical on each supported window system.
- XVT Cross Platform Studio 2009 (C/C++) provides a visual, rapid application development (RAD) framework for producing software products that can run on all major platforms.
- A single development effort produces platform-specific, compiled applications with the look and feel of the native platform—because XVT uses the native control components.
- We can even provide a SaaS framework on the internet for your desktop applications.
- Build all of your C/C++ applications with platform independence.
- Reach new markets.
- Preserve your investment by being able to adapt to new platforms in the future.
XVT2009 C Cross Platform Studio 2009 Screenshot
XVT2009 C Cross Platform Studio 2009 Keywords
Bookmark XVT2009 C Cross Platform Studio 2009
XVT2009 C Cross Platform Studio 2009 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.