ZipArchive Library 4.0.0
ZipArchive Library 4.0.0 Ranking & Summary
ZipArchive Library 4.0.0 description
ZipArchive Library 4.0.0 is designed to provide you with a great library for C++ programmers.
This library adds zip compression and decompression functionality to your software, allowing you to create and modify ZIP files in the compatible way with WinZip, PKZIP and other popular zip archivers. The library supports all possible operations on a zip archive: creating, extracting, adding, renaming, deleting files from the archive, modifications of an existing archive.
There is also the support for the Zip64 format (large files and archives), AES encryption and decryption compatible with the WinZip format, standard zip encryption and decryption, Unicode support for filenames and comments (WinZip compatible), bzip2 compression algorithm, creating and extracting multiple disk archives (splitting and spanning), creating and extracting archives in/from memory.
It's easy and practical interface makes the library suitable for the beginners as well as for the advanced users. Full source code and comprehensive documentation are provided. Free for non-commercial use and under some conditions for commercial use as well. The Zip64, AES, Unicode and the bzip2 functionality are available in the commercial version only (trial version of the full functionality is available from the authors web site).
- Compression, decompression and modification of zip archives.
- Segmented archives support (splitting and spanning).
- Zip64 format* - practically no limits for sizes and the number of files in archives.
- Unicode support* in archives compatible with WinZip.
- AES encryption* - in accordance with the WinZip format.
- Standard zip encryption.
- BZIP2 compression algorithm* - provides a better compression ratio.
- In-memory archives processing.
- Progress notifications with controllable frequency of calling callbacks.
- Storing and retrieving custom data in extra fields.
- Possibility of bulk adding files using built-in or custom filters.
- Seeking in compressed data (with certain limitations)*.
- Easy API
- Source code available.
- Comprehensive documentation with samples.
- Available in STL (cross-platform) and MFC (Windows) versions.
- Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
- Compiles under: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2005/2003/6.0, GCC, MinGW, CodeGear C++Builder
- 64-bit ready.
- Supports little-endian and big-endian architectures
- Can be used in C++/CLI applications
- Compilation of the ZipArchive Library and Integration with Applications
- Sample Applications that Demonstrate Usage of the ZipArchive Library
- Compressing Data
- Extracting Data and Testing Archives
- Modification of Archives: Replacing, Renaming, Deleting and Changing Data
- Requesting Information, Predicting Names and Sizes
- Searching in Archive
- Exceptions Handling
- Progress Notifications: Using Callback Objects
- Segmented Archives: Splitting and Spanning
- Zip64 Format: Crossing the Limits of File Sizes and Number of Files and Segments
- Encryption Methods: How to Best Protect Your Data
- In-Memory Archive Processing
- Providing Custom Data: Extra Fields
- Creating Seekable Compressed Data
- Unicode Support: Using Non-English Characters in Filenames, Comments and Passwords
- Self-Extracting Archives
Enhancements: New features
- Compiles under: Visual Studio 2008/2005/2003/6.0
- GCC, MinGW
- CodeGear C++Builder
ZipArchive Library 4.0.0 Screenshot
ZipArchive Library 4.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark ZipArchive Library 4.0.0
ZipArchive Library 4.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.