Registry Medic 2.x
Registry Medic 2.x Ranking & Summary
Registry Medic 2.x description
With the click of a button, you are able to repair or remove registry entries that refer to a file or folder that has been moved or deleted. You can also scan and remove invalid software data and Start menu data from the registry. Furthermore, this easy-to-use utility can kill trojan viruses that use the registry to spread and do damage to your PC.
What Can Registry Medic Do For You?
- Find invalid registry entries using our highly intelligent engine
- Repair registry entries that refer to a file/folder that has moved
- Remove invalid registry entries
- Scan and Remove invalid software data in the registry
- Scan and Remove invalid Start menu data in the registry
- Open folders that correspond to invalid registry data
- Efficiently find the location of an error with the RegEdit registry tool
- Backup and restore your registry by date, hour, minute, or usage
- Kill Trojan viruses that use the registry to spread and do damage
? Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
? Pentium class processor with 32 MB of RAM
? At least 10 MB of empty hard disk space
? Internet Explorer 4.0 or later
Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
Registry Medic 2.x Screenshot
Registry Medic 2.x Keywords
Bookmark Registry Medic 2.x
Registry Medic 2.x Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Excel Unique & Duplicate Data Remove Software 7.0
- Excel Delete Remove Duplicates and Duplicate Cells Data from Multiple Excel Spreadsheets 9.0
- Error Cleaner 6.0
- MS Word Add or Remove (Delete) Data, Text & Characters Software 7.0
- MS Word Duplicate Data Remove Software 7.0
- DriveWasher 2.0
- Data Doctor Secure Data Wiper 188.8.131.52
- A-FF Repair Station 4.3