AccessFIX Data Recovery 5.67
AccessFIX Data Recovery 5.67 Ranking & Summary
AccessFIX Data Recovery 5.67 description
AccessFIX Data Recovery 5.67 is such an easy-to-use and handy program which is used to recover the data from a Microsoft Access file that gives an error on opening. AccessFIX will also undelete Access database records and recover deleted tables.
You will perform the recovery in only 15 minutes, safely and confidentially in your own computer. It works with Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Access recovery. Recreates damaged Microsoft Access files. For corrupt database files.
- All Access versions. Will recover mdb, mde, accdb and accde files for Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007 and 2010. It works in all Windows versions, from 98 to Windows 7.
- Recreates tables accurately. Absolutely all fields (including high precision numbers), referential integrity, primary and secondary indexes, relations and all properties (including default values, masks, comments, etc). Accurate recovery of records. All fields, without changing the values, exactly as in the original file.
- Linked tables. AccessFIX recovers linked tables in Access. This is a new feature.
- Queries. All types are recovered, including SQL commands such as “Delete”, “Insert into” or “Create table” and including all details such as the "OwnerAccess" and "Parameters" options.
- All objects. Recovery of Access tables, forms, reports, macros and Visual Basic modules.
- Non-western texts (Unicode). These texts are correctly recreated including table contents, table names and mixed eastern-western texts.
- Will undelete Microsoft Access records and tables. Undeleted information is saved in a separate table. Will undelete Access table data accurately as well as records saving you from an unwanted deletion.
- Password protected files. You do not need to know the password to recover your file.
- Structure replacement. Allows you to improve the recovery of tables with a severely damaged structure. This is useful if you have a second file with the same table structure (such as an old backup copy). This file can be used to provide its structure while the damaged file provides its data.
- Multi-file Access recovery. Recovers many files in a single operation. After selecting a group of files they will be recovered one by one and saved automatically.
- Usability. Simple usability and useful contextual information. One of the goals was to create a program that was easy to use. The resulting user interface speaks for itself.
- Multi-language. Program and documentation available in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch and Italian.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified software in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Access 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista & 7
AccessFIX Data Recovery 5.67 Screenshot
AccessFIX Data Recovery 5.67 Keywords
Bookmark AccessFIX Data Recovery 5.67
AccessFIX Data Recovery 5.67 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Pen Drive Data Recovery Software 1.0
- Help Generator for Microsoft Access 3.0
- DERescue Data Recovery Master 2.7
- NTFS Data Recovery - Data Recovery Software 220.127.116.11
- Windows Data Recovery Great 3.4.0
- Netware Data Recovery Software 1.0
- Data Recovery Softwarefor Windows club 9.7
- Universal Data Access Components 2.0