Acronis Drive Monitor 1.0 Build 507
Acronis Drive Monitor 1.0 Build 507 Ranking & Summary
Acronis Drive Monitor 1.0 Build 507 description
Acronis Drive Monitor 1.0 Build 507 is regarded as a simple to use yet convenient downloadable software application developed by Acronis to monitor server, workstation and PC hard disk drives.
There are three unavoidable certainties in life: Death, Taxes and Hard Disk Drive Failures. Acronis does not have a solution for the first, they leave that to a higher authority; however, they can make sure that your financial records, photos, videos and other items of sentimental or monetary value are protected so that you can cherish the memories and pay your taxes on time!
Computers have become a necessary part of the daily lives and they have become dependent on instant access to the data stored on the hard drives inside the PCs. Just about everyone has either experienced a disk failure or knows someone that did. It’s unavoidable as all disks eventually fail. This is why Acronis developed Acronis Drive Monitor as a free tool for the community at large.
Acronis Drive Monitor can help predict when a hard drive is about to fail, giving you the chance to backup your data before disaster strikes. When Acronis Drive Monitor identifies a problem, it generates an email or onscreen alert describing the specific finding. It offers a simple and easy to understand explanation of the alert guiding you to the steps you need to take to remedy the issue. A color coded summary provides an overview of the disk’s health at a glance and weekly reports summarize the findings.
- Automatically checks for disk problems
- Works on any Windows PC, workstation or server.
- Monitors Event logs
- Flags events that may indicate that data is in danger so you can back it up.
- Receive alerts immediately
- Sends an email and displays a message on the Windows taskbar when it uncovers a disk-related problem.
- Weekly status reports
- Shows the electromechanical health of all your drives in one report.
- Can support RAID drives too
- Scripting allows you to monitor RAID controllers not using S.M.A.R.T. monitoring technology. An Acronis forum acts as a clearinghouse for users to share scripts.
- Three kinds of support
- An Acronis forum, a knowledge base with dozens of articles and a built-in help function are available for this easy-to-use software application.
- Supported operating systems
- Windows XP SP2+ x32 and x64 Editions
- Windows Vista all SP x32 and x64 Editions
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows 2003 SP 2+ x32 (including x64 editions)
- Windows Server 2008 all SP x32 (including x64 editions)
- Minimum system requirements
- Mouse or other pointing device (recommended).
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium Processor 1 GHz or faster
Acronis Drive Monitor 1.0 Build 507 Screenshot
Acronis Drive Monitor 1.0 Build 507 Keywords
Bookmark Acronis Drive Monitor 1.0 Build 507
Acronis Drive Monitor 1.0 Build 507 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Create List of Folders & Subfolders On Hard Drive Software 7.0
- Hard Drive Data Recovery Software 1.1
- Recover Hard Drive Files 2.1
- Recover Hard Drive 1.2.0
- Recover Deleted Files From Hard Drive 3.0
- Recover Data From Hard Drive 3.0
- Windows Hard Drive Data Recovery 184.108.40.206
- Copy Entire CD or DVD To Hard Drive Software 7.0