Acronis True Image Home 2012 15.0 Build 6131
Acronis True Image Home 2012 15.0 Build 6131 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 240 MB
Platform: Windows XP / Vista / XP X64 / Vista64 / 7 / 7
Price: USD 59.49
Date added: 2011-11-17
Acronis True Image Home 2012 15.0 Build 6131 description
Acronis True Image Home 2012 15.0 Build 6131 is created as a beneficial, flexible and high-speed program which helps you to back up your data on a regular basis. So if disaster strikes, you get it back quickly. It not only recovers all your data but, thanks to full-image backups, it can put everything back exactly where it was. That means all the same files in the same folders. The same applications and Operating System. The same icons and shortcuts. All your precious photos and videos. All your important work. Everything back to normal like it never happened!
The Perfect Image
- Recovering data is just half the battle. Returning your system to the way it was is another story. All those software downloads and program shortcuts you've added over the years. All the emails and contact folders. With Acronis' patented disk imaging and PC-cloning technology, every bit of information can be restored to its original shape in minutes—without having to reinstall any software application. You can also use the Secure Zone function to create a secure disk partition on your internal drive. That way you can recover your system easily at any moment, even if your Operating System has failed.
Stay in Sync! New
- If you have two or more PCs and want them to mirror a selection of files or folders, it's now possible. This latest version of Acronis True Image Home includes File Synchronization, which lets you replicate important data between multiple computers, files or devices. Sync files with friends, family or colleagues over the Web. Or sync with local folders, including USB sticks or external hard drives.
Always on Schedule
- Setting up and running your backups is convenient with Acronis True Image Home. Smart Scheduling offers you practical options to decide when your backups should run, like during idle times or just before startup or shutdown. Set&Forget™ lets you configure your backups just once and then the software does the remembering for you.
Flirt with Danger Exclusive
- Now it's easier to avoid disasters before they happen. For instance, if you want to try out new software but are not sure if it's virus-prone, Try&Decide® lets you take a test drive first to see if you want to keep or discard the changes to your system. This is also very practical for browsing potentially dangerous websites.
Greater Upgrade Possibilities
- Take your Acronis experience to the next level with special Plus Pack add-on. This gives you advanced features, such as dynamic-disk support and Universal Restore, which lets you recover your entire system on a computer with a completely different architecture.
- Because you’ve got enough on your mind, Acronis True Image Home stays on top of the action to ensure you continuous data protection. Acronis Nonstop Backup performs ongoing incremental changes as you go, so, if needed, you can roll back your system, file or folder to a specific point in time. And thanks to Live Backups, you can keep on working with no interruption during backups.
A Boot in the Right Direction New
- If ever your Operating System fails to boot and you don’t want to fuss around with bootable CDs or flash drives to get back up and running, Acronis gives you a hand. With a simple touch of your F11 key, the Acronis Startup Recovery Manager hops into gear and gets you into a fully functional recovery environment through which you can recover your entire system with ease.
For Big Appetites! New
- If you have a 2TB external hard drive or bigger that’s not compatible with your Windows Operating System, it’s ok! With Acronis Extended Capacity Manager, you can still use it to store all your backups on. And you can restore from it just as easily—like any other hard drive. This feature is extremely useful if you want to use an extra-large-capacity hard drive while running Windows XP.
Flexible Backup Choices
- You don’t have to run a long full-system backup every time. Acronis True Image Home gives you fast and efficient alternatives to performing full backups by offering your incremental and differential backups. Both approaches capture changes since the last backup and save disk space with Acronis data compression.
- Full Speed Ahead!
- Your life is too busy to wait around for software to do its job. Acronis helps you keep backup and restoration time to a minimum. Acronis True Image Home saves you precious time thanks to its extremely simple design and convenient features. It also supports the latest USB 3.0 standard, which gives you high-speed data transfer for all your critical safeguards, whether file backup or full PC backup.
Travel Through Time
- Everyone makes mistakes. But with Acronis, you can always go back and do things differently. When running incremental backups, use Acronis’ Time Explorer feature to travel back to a specific point in time and, via intuitive screen shots, view or recover your system and data exactly how it was at that moment.
Extra Protection from Above
- Cloud-based backup is a rapidly growing trend thanks to its vast range of protection and simplicity benefits. Instead of only backing up to physical devices in your home, which can get stolen or damaged in a fire, optional Acronis True Image Online lets you store a copy of your backups to fully secure online data center. Should a serious disaster occur, you recover everything!
Who’s Backing You Up?
- When you use Acronis products, they make sure you’re fully equipped with everything you need to purchase, install, set up, back up and restore with ease. They provide you with an excellent range of documentation and support tools, including an intuitive online Knowledge Base, handy user guides, how-to videos, live chat sessions, email follow-ups and optional phone support.
Enter Your Image
- A full-system backup image isn’t just a huge pile of ones and zeros. With Acronis’ Mount Image feature, you can temporarily transform this image into a virtual drive, which lets you access and browse all your folders just like a real, physical drive. Drag and drop your files wherever you want without having to reboot or restore the image. It’s like having direct access to your old system.
Network Backup Made Simple New
- If you’ve got a small home or office network and want to back up to Network Attached Storage (NAS), it’s now faster and easier than ever before. That’s because Acronis True Image Home includes enhanced NAS support. Instead of having to dig through network shares to manually locate your NAS device, Acronis detects it automatically and lists it for you. So you can easily back up multiple network-based PCs to a safe and reliable storage site.
View Before You Restore Exclusive
- This is a precious time saver. Say you need to restore your computer to a previous backup stage, but you’re not sure which one you want. Acronis True Image Home lets you boot without recovering, which means you get a clear preview of what your system looked like during that backup. So you don’t have to waste precious time recovering a backup you don’t want.
- This feature is applicable only to Enterprise and Ultimate editions of Windows 7 – more details are available here.
Extreme Media Versatility
- Keep using the storage devices you have. With Acronis True Image Home, you can back up your files or system to almost any type of media imaginable, including DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, GPT drives and others. For an extra level of protection, you can also keep a copy of your backups at a secure online storage site.
- Software is ideal when it gets along with your Operating System. Acronis True Image Home offers seamless compatibility with Windows platforms, including full Windows 7 integration. Launch backups directly from the Windows 7 taskbar, pull up previous files or volume versions from the Context menu, and backup Windows libraries with little effort. Additionally, Virtual Hard Disk support allows you to covert your backup image back and forth between regular format (.tib) and virtual hard disk format (.vhd).
As Easy as It Gets
- Even if you’ve never used backup software in your life and you’re installing Acronis True Image Home for the first time, you can count on a truly user-friendly experience at every level. The newly enhanced graphical interface offers you an intuitive Windows-like design including drag-and-drop simplicity. So every action is a breeze, from installation and set-up to ongoing tasks.
Your Data, Your Privacy!
- They keep prying eyes away from your confidential data. When sending your backup across your network or to an online storage center, you expect the highest level of security for your sensitive data. Acronis True Image Home is armed with robust government-grade encryption to keep your data safe and sound. Benefit from Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), including 128-, 192- and 256-bit encryption.
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 7 all Editions
- Windows Vista all Editions SP2
- Windows XP Home Edition (X32, SP3)
- Windows XP Professional (X32/X64, SP2)
- Minimum system requirements
- Pentium Processor 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM
- CD-RW/DVD-RW drive for bootable media creation
- Using Acronis Nonstop Backup requires at least 1 GB RAM
- Mouse or other pointing device (recommended)
- High speed internet connection (for use with Acronis® Online Backup)
- Supported file systems
- Linux SWAP
- Supported storage media
- Hard Disk Drives
- Networked Storage Devices
- FTP servers
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R
- ZIP, Jaz and other removable media
- PATA (IDE), SATA, SCSI, SAS, IEEE1394 (Firewire), USB1/2.0/3.0 drives
- Windows Dynamic Disks and GPT volumes support available with Plus Pack add-on.
Acronis True Image Home 2012 15.0 Build 6131 Screenshot
Acronis True Image Home 2012 15.0 Build 6131 Keywords
Bookmark Acronis True Image Home 2012 15.0 Build 6131
Acronis True Image Home 2012 15.0 Build 6131 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Acronis True Image Home 2012 15.0 Build 6131. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
DWG to Image Converter 2002 is an AutoCAD Addin that convert DWG to JPG, DWG to PNG, DWG to TIFF, DWG to BMP, DWG to PS easily. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create the image files by simply Free Download
Need to find data matches in DBF files? DBF Comparer is an easy solution, which provides you with a detailed report on the comparison procedure. You ll be glad to hear that this electronic wizard sup Free Download
DWG to Image Converter 2006 is an AutoCAD Addin that convert DWG to JPG, DWG to PNG, DWG to TIFF, DWG to BMP, DWG to PS easily. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create the image files by simply Free Download
Comprehensive trouble ticket tracking software for help desks and call centers. User-friendly interface offers customizable screens, custom and required user fields, knowledgebase, scrolling message b Free Download
The IDAutomation RSS (Reduced Space Symbology) & Composite Image Generator is a bar code image generation application that is used to create and paste barcodes into other applications. Free Download
Free eBay monitoring software automates your favorite searches and instantly notifies you when new auctions are listed. Grab bargains before everyone else, and stop wasting time trawling through pages Free Download
Virtuoso Home DB - program decision, which gives any collector who has a few minutes per week, a simple way of organization and control of his collections. Free Download
This program teaches communication skills essential to success in the workplace. It was designed with the classroom teacher in mind but can also be applied to personal or business settings. This demo Free Download