Active Directory Query 6.5.0
Active Directory Query 6.5.0 Ranking & Summary
Active Directory Query 6.5.0 description
Active Directory Query 6.5.0 is designed as a useful and dependable tool which allows you to view and manage various objects within your Microsoft Active Directory environment.
There are several administrative functions available for objects queried. Whether you work on the help desk or with Windows network management, Active Directory Query can help make your job easier. Active Directory Query has been designed from the ground up by Windows network administrators and is the perfect compliment to builtin Windows administration tools. It works together with freely available products such as Group Policy Management Console.
- Ability to query user, computer, deleted items, and other objects stored within Active Directory
- Perform basic account administration such as disabling accounts, resetting passwords, add or remove users from groups, etc.
- Wake On LAN capabilities to remotely turn on workstations. Use with Wake All to schedule WOL for system maintenance.
- View FSMO role owners, Global Catalog servers, and Read Only Domain Controllers (RODC) within your organization.
- Custom query option to view just the data you want or leave it blank and view all objects
- Perform various WMI management functions on computer objects to get detailed computer information
- Ability to export all results to the Windows clipboard, Notepad, or Excel (if Installed)
- Upload user photographs for use with Personal Assistant user information lookup feature and with Outlook 2010 thumbnailPhoto feature
- Ability to query multiple domains in a forest
- Use alternate credentials for querying other domains
- Add queries to favorites list for objects you administer frequently
- Various query filters added to find exactly what you need
- Enable or disable multiple users/computers to make cleaning Active Directory easier
- Added Option to upload thumbnailPhoto for users compatible with Outlook 2010
- Added Option to clear user photos
- Added Option to open computer system information
- A Windows-based PC with at least 512 MB of RAM
- One of the following Operating Systems with the latest service pack: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, or higher
- .NET 2 installed on XP, 2003 PCs (Vista and higher include this)
Active Directory Query 6.5.0 Screenshot
Active Directory Query 6.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Active Directory Query 6.5.0
Active Directory Query 6.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.