Actual Transparent Window 6.6
Actual Transparent Window 6.6 Ranking & Summary
Actual Transparent Window 6.6 description
Actual Transparent Window 6.6 is created to provide you with a simple yet effective Windows® desktop enhancement tool which enables you to set any level of transparency for any particular window in the system.
With Actual Transparent Window it is very easy to organize the simultaneously opened windows. It is a truly new approach to desktop space organization.
Now you do not have to minimize and restore windows every time. Along with common techniques of switching between windows Actual Transparent Window offers the depth-based window ordering thanks to a fully customizable transparency levels that are saved individually for each window. When a brilliant idea is combined with a good realization, the results are outstanding!
- Individual transparency rate:
- Actual Transparent Window lets you set individual transparency rate for each window. You can change transparency from 0% (solid) to 100% (fully transparent) to achieve the desired effect.
- Inactive window transparency:
- Actual Transparent Window has option to set transparency only when window becomes inactive. And when you activate this window it becomes non-transparent again. This option may be especially useful for your instant messenger (ICQ, Windows Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger or any other).
- Ghost mode:
- You can also activate the ghost mode. In this case all mouse clicks and moves to be made through the transparent window to underlying windows.
- Apply transparency effect while window is moved or is resized:
- Apply transparency effect only when you move/drag or resize the window across the desktop. Note that this does not affect your transparency setting for windows while they are not being moved or resized.
- Toggle transparencyopaque window state by double click on title bar:
- To toggle a window from transparent to opaque, double-click the title bar. To toggle a window from opaque to transparent, double-click the title bar again.
- "Make Transparent" button:
- The new "Make Transparent" button is may be added to a window title bar. Now you can switch the semi-transparency on/off just by pressing it.
- You can select a different transparency level for any window on-the-fly, while it is open! Right-click the "Make Transparent" title button to display its context menu where you can choose one of the predefined transparency levels. It's a very gorgeous effect, try it - and you'll like it very much!
- Multilingual support:
- Actual Transparent Window is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional languages.
- Indonesian language is added (translation provided by Elda Taluta).
- Windows Vista/7: When installing a new version, special system mechanism is used to avoid the reboot after updating program's runtime library.
- Windows Vista/7: Sometimes Actual Transparent Window caused Desktop Window Manager's crash.
- 7/Server*/Vista/2008/XP/2003/2000 x86/x64
Actual Transparent Window 6.6 Screenshot
Actual Transparent Window 6.6 Keywords
Bookmark Actual Transparent Window 6.6
Actual Transparent Window 6.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.