Actual Virtual Desktops 1.2
Actual Virtual Desktops 1.2 Ranking & Summary
Actual Virtual Desktops 1.2 description
Actual Virtual Desktops 1.2 is a desktop manager utility with which you will be able to increase your productivity sufficiently - work on multiple tasks simultaneously and stay focused on just those that you need at the moment. Plus, you wont be distracted by whats not currently urgent or necessary and by the crowd of windows on your desktop and icons on the taskbar, as you'll see just those that are related to your current job.
Actual Virtual Desktops is a virtual desktop manager that allows creating an activity-focused work environment and remove the unnecessary distraction by scattering the multitude of piled up application windows over a number of independent virtual desktops and grouping the applications on the desktops by activities they involved into.
With Actual Virtual Desktops, you can create as many virtual desktops as necessary, replacing the single, often overcrowded Windows desktop, and utilize the full power of your operating system, including Windows system utilities, in any window on any of your numerous virtual desktops.
You can arrange your applications on your desktops by hand or have the program do that automatically. To arrange application windows automatically, simply define the rules telling the program on which desktop the certain window is to be sent whenever its launched.
The program installs seamlessly, doesn't require extensive configuration or in-depth computer expertise. To quickly identify each of your virtual desktops, you can set custom wallpaper on each desktop. To quickly switch between desktops, you can assign custom hotkey to each virtual desktop. And to manage your windows manually within the virtual desktops infrastructure, you can use the typical window control elements like extra caption button, special item in each windows system window menu, customizable hotkeys, etc.
- Provides a "virtual" space as if you have several logical monitors instead of a single physical one. You can extend the real estate of the workspace and move a window from virtual desktop 1 to virtual desktop 2 etc.
- Optimizes the work with several tasks and you get a quick access to all launched applications thus reducing the single-desktop clutter.
- Create one virtual desktop solely for watching video files and listening music, another one - for chatting or reading books, put your email client and browser windows on another and your text editor and debugger on a fourth one etc. Each virtual desktop - for a separate task. In such a way switching between desktops means switching between tasks.
- Allows to see applications' windows needed for accomplishing the required task. Need to solve another task - simply switch to another virtual desktop with the already prepared windows for it.
- Never minimize any of the applications, never close any of them. When you switch virtual desktops, all running Windows® programs just disappear from the screen and from the taskbar, but they are right there waiting when you switch back to a separate screen.
- Lets working with a bundle of windows open at a time and you won't lose time finding the required one.
- Now virtual desktops support the extra multi-monitor settings for their wallpapers.
- The option to make additional title buttons Office 2007-like is added.
- The Description field is added for Exclusions.
- The amount of consumed Windows graphics resources is decreased significantly (this prevents the resource exhaustion when too many windows stay open).
- Now hotkeys in active window work even if it has no title bar.
- Now Settings dialog remembers its Maximized state between sessions.
- The bug in Settings dialog with non-disappearing horizontal scroll bar is fixed.
- Now the additional title buttons and system window menu items work as expected in Windows Live Mail.
- Now console windows are correctly extended in the zero user session on Windows XP SP3 and Windows 2003.
- The long unwanted pause, when closing console windows via Close title button, is removed.
- The incorrect behavior of Virtual Desktops (activating hidden windows, such as Sound Volume Control, unintentionally activated the first virtual desktop), is fixed.
- The incorrect behavior of Virtual Desktops under Windows Vista, when using the Alt+Tab key combination (the appearance of the Task Switcher window unintentionally activated the first virtual desktop), is fixed.
- Now virtual desktops with custom wallpaper correctly consider the
- Desktop Background settings of the Remote Desktop Client.
- The crash of Windows Vista Snipping Tool, when closing it, is fixed.
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/x64
Actual Virtual Desktops 1.2 Screenshot
Actual Virtual Desktops 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Actual Virtual Desktops 1.2
Actual Virtual Desktops 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.