Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2007 2.3
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2007 2.3 Ranking & Summary
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2007 2.3 description
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2007 2.3 offers users a professional configuration and usage reporting tool for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3.0. ARKSP presents information across web applications, site collection, sites and lists in SharePoint in simple report formats.
ARKSP collects configuration information about Web Applications, Site Collection, Sites and its sub-sites, List Configuration and List Details etc. and reports them in a format for use by SharePoint Administrators. ARKSP also presents usage information about site collection and list items.
- Out-of-the-box standard reports (75+ SharePoint Reports) covering a wide variety of functions - configuration settings, content databases, security, user & group permissions, usage, activity and audit.
- Reports are conveniently organized according to SharePoint information hierarchy. Customizable standard reports to suit your reporting needs. You can display / print / export / e-mail / publish to a SharePoint library for sharing the reports with other users.
- Present summary and detailed information across web applications, portal sites, site collection, lists etc. For example, information about all sites and its size, users, sub-webs etc. can be seen in one table, instead of navigating through each site.
- View information about how SharePoint features are used by the users (SharePoint Usage Reports)
- Schedule report generation process for all or selected sites and lists
- Quick Reports: Provides several right out-of-the box reports based on SharePoint objects and its native hierarchy. Select a report, specify the URL and run the desired report. You can now export or print the report. It's that simple!
- Power Reports: A business intelligence & productivity tool for power administrators to generate reports about ever-changing information in SharePoint sites and lists. Requisite options to specify report criteria, entities to be reported, automatically export, print, e-mail, publish and schedule the desired reports with minimum setup.
- Custom Reports: Customize reports from the available built-in reports, select the properties / fields you want to view and save them as report templates for repetitive use. Powerful Filter options to track and report only the desired information across different logical entities.
- Reporting Options: Export, Print, E-mail, Publish reports. You can now share the reports with the respective team members through e-mail or publish them to a SharePoint library.
- Export Report: MS-Access database / HTML / Comma Separated Values (CSV), Portable Document Format (PDF), MS-Excel (XLS) and TIFF file format. Data exportable into MS-Access database for archival purposes or import into Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
- Publish Report: Publish reports to a document library and share the reports with the respective users.
- E-mail Report: E-mail reports to internal SharePoint users in the organization. Preview and Print Report: Flexible print preview and print options to print the reports from ARKSP to any local / network printer.
- Collect IIS log data from all web front-end servers in the SharePoint farm by taking the log files directory location as input from the user
- Report enhancements: Site Summary, Web Pages and Alerts reports
- New report included: List Activity report that summarizes the first and last activity in the list, the user who performed it, activity performed and when it was performed.
- Introduced Change Log based reports in the List reports category: Newly Added Items, Last Modified Items and Last Deleted Items.
- Option to specify Days or Date Range for generating the repor.
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor
- Disk space & Memory: 512 MB RAM and minimum of 15 MB of free disk space
- Operating System: Windows Server 2003 (or) Windows Server 2008 with .NET Framework 3.0 or higher with the latest service packs.
- Software: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (or) Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 with latest Service Pack
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (Enterprise / Standard / Developer / Express edition) running in local / remote computer with latest Service Pack
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) v2.8 only
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2007 2.3 Screenshot
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2007 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2007 2.3
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2007 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.