AIDA64 Business Edition (EVEREST) 1.85.1653 Beta
AIDA64 Business Edition (EVEREST) 1.85.1653 Beta Ranking & Summary
AIDA64 Business Edition (EVEREST) 1.85.1653 Beta description
AIDA64 Business Edition (EVEREST) 1.85.1653 Beta offers users with an easy to use yet effective tool which enables you to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Automated network audit
- With AIDA64 hardware and software information of networked computers can be collected via command-line automation. Details on each computer can be written into CSV or XML report files, or SQL database. Collected reports are processed by the AIDA64 Audit Manager, that can also produce network audit statistics and diagrams on hardware and software distribution.
- Change tracking and network alerting
- AIDA64 Change Manager detects and lists changes between network audit snapshots. Both hardware and software changes can be detected per user, per computer, or by date. AIDA64 real-time alerting facility notifies the network administrator via e-mail when a hardware or software change occurs, when the available disk space gets critical, or when the anti-virus database expires.
- Remote monitoring and remote control
- The activity and status of a whole network of computers can be monitored remotely with AIDA64 Remote Monitor. Applications and services can be launched remotely, remote computers can be shut down or restarted. With AIDA64 Remote Control it is also possible to take full control of the remote computer to perform administrative tasks and transfer files.
- Hardware diagnostics
- AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 120,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overview processor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stress the system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermal issues.
- Software and operating system analysis
- AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
- Operating system:
- Windows 95/98/Me
- Windows NT4/2000
- Windows XP
- Windows PE
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Processor: Intel Pentium or later
- System memory: 32 MB or more
- Required disk space to install: 20 MB
AIDA64 Business Edition (EVEREST) 1.85.1653 Beta Screenshot
AIDA64 Business Edition (EVEREST) 1.85.1653 Beta Keywords
Bookmark AIDA64 Business Edition (EVEREST) 1.85.1653 Beta
AIDA64 Business Edition (EVEREST) 1.85.1653 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 4.00.1026 Beta / 4.00.976 Stable
- Visual WebGrid, Business Edition 2.0
- WebPage-O-Matic Business Edition 2.01
- Exl-Plan Super Plus (UK/International Ed.) 2.1
- Exl-Plan Pro (UK/International Ed.) 2.1
- Exl-Plan Ultra (UK/International Ed.) 2.1
- Exl-Plan Super (UK/International Ed.) 2.1
- Exl-Plan Micro (UK/International Ed.) 2.1
- Secure Up Home/Business Edition 2.0
- osCommerce Manager Small Business Edition 18.104.22.1680
- MedReader: Business Edition 4.0
- AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition 3.0.0
- BlackMagic Business Edition 2.x
- TimeLinear Pro Business Edition 2.38.0b
- Igoodsoft Enterprise Development Edition 1.01
- LightSpeed Screen Saver Designer 99a Personal Edition