AISBackup 2.7 Build 346
AISBackup 2.7 Build 346 Ranking & Summary
AISBackup 2.7 Build 346 description
AISBackup 2.7 Build 346 is an effective program allowing you to manage your data and to create backup folders or to restore your lost information.
AISBackup offers a managed backup of data and the Operating System of Windows PCs and Servers.
- Easily create backup jobs to describe backups of individual files and folders or complete PC systems.
- Familiar Explorer style interface for selecting files for Backup and Restore.
- Create disaster recovery backups of Windows. Special Emergency System Backup for Windows 95, 98 & ME.
- Windows 2000 and XP backups can be restored over the top of a new Windows install.
- Subsequent backups only add files that are new or have changed, this substantially reduces the time required to backup the files.
- The ability to limit the backup to recently created or modified files only.
- Optionally backup files that that are larger than the backup media (maximum individual file size 100GB).
- Backups can Span multiple CD, DVD and other Media.
- Backs up hidden, read only and system files.
- Optionally back up and restore NTFS file and folder security settings along with Alternate Data Streams. From version 2.1 AISBackup gives you access to the individual ADS via Right Click options.
- If the Operating System or complete boot drive is chosen files referred to as the System State in some other backup programs are backed up.
- On FAT file systems AISBackup can back up Opened Exclusive files.
- From AISBackup version 2.2 Opened Exclusive files may be backed up from local FAT and NTFS drives when running under Windows XP Pro, XP Home, Media Center, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Vista all for no extra charge.
- It is usually not possible to backup Opened Exclusive files from NTFS drives.
- The backup can be tested for restore capability using the recommended file integrity method or file compare method.
- Optional password protection.
- AISBackup retains all backed up versions of your files so that you can revert to an old copy of a file. Files can easily be restored to a new location or opened directly from the backup using right click menu options. Files can also be restored by selecting them and then dragging and dropping directly onto Windows Explorer. Windows 2000 & XP Users can also restore folders using the drag and drop method.
- Automatically prune the backup destination to keep the size of disk based backups down.
- Optionally choose the number of each days, daily, weekly, monthly and dated backups to retain. Manually prune any backup sessions from a disk based backup.
- Each backup is Session based, this means that you can restore your PC back to a particular date.
AISBackup 2.7 Build 346 Screenshot
AISBackup 2.7 Build 346 Keywords
Bookmark AISBackup 2.7 Build 346
AISBackup 2.7 Build 346 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.