AlwaysUp 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
AlwaysUp 126.96.36.199 description
AlwaysUp 188.8.131.52 supports you with an ideal as well as professional program which runs any application (32/64-bit executable, batch file, shortcut, java, perl, etc.) as a Windows Service, monitoring it constantly to ensure 100% uptime.
It will automatically start your application whenever your computer boots, automatically restart your application if it crashes, hangs, or uses too much memory, and do everything in its power to ensure that your application is available 24/7. And regular, detailed email alerts from AlwaysUp will keep you informed of performance, crashes, scheduled restarts and other relevant events.
When run as a Windows Service, your applicationcan start automatically without someone having to log on, survive user logons/logoffs, and run entirely without user intervention. No programming is required.
And best of all, after years of constant refinement based on client feedback and many thousands of installations on a variety of PCs, AlwaysUp remains a trusted, reliable solution for many large and small businesses worldwide. Take advantage of the risk-free 30-day trial and find out for yourself!
- Ensure that any application (.exe, .bat, .com, .pif, script, shortcut, perl, java, php, delphi, vb, etc.) runs 24x7
- Very easy to use - setup your application in just a few seconds!
- Able to automatically start your application when your computer boots, to run when no user is logged in and to run despite logon/logoffs — all to guarantee uptime without manual user intervention
- Constantly monitors your application and restarts it whenever it fails
- Able to detect and restart "misbehaving" applications that hang, hog the CPU, or consume too much memory
- Able to restart your application (or reboot the computer) at a scheduled time
- Able to boost your application's priority to ensure that it gets preferential treatment on the host computer
- Emails you with details of crashes, restarts and other problems
- Supports the integration of your own custom "sanity check" utilities, executed regularly to test if your application is functioning normally or not
- Automatically dismisses common "Application error" dialog boxes that prevent crashed applications from fully exiting
- The intuitive GUI makes it easy to set up your application as a Windows Service, but no GUI is necessary once your application has been configured
- Vastly superior to Microsoft's Srvany
- Leverages the Windows Services API to achieve robust, low-level application control in a secure environment
- Supports powerful automation, to automatically dismiss custom dialogs, fill in forms, etc. from your program running as a Windows Service
- Reports all activities to the Windows Event Log
- Compatible with Session Zero Isolation in Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Works flawlessly in all virtual environments (VMWare, Virtual PC, etc.)
- Very efficient; demands minimal CPU & memory resources
- Control AlwaysUp applications from your web browser using the free add-on program, AlwaysUp Web Service
- Free, courteous technical support via email or phone, toll free at (888) 881-CORE/2673
- Site, OEM and Volume licensing available to suit your needs
- Branding for Site and OEM licensees
- No programming required
- Future-proof; tailored for Windows 7 and has earned the has earned the "Compatible with Windows 7" logo from Microsoft.
- Trusted by many of the world's most recognizable companies
- Robust and stable, with an installed base in the tens of thousands
- New features
- Added the option to send an email when the service starts/machine reboots
- Fixes & Improvements
- Fix for not deteting a hang in MetaTrader 4 / audio applications.
- Improved licensing on virtual machines.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2008 R2/2008/2003 supported
AlwaysUp 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
AlwaysUp 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark AlwaysUp 18.104.22.168
AlwaysUp 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.