AMP WinOFF 4.51
AMP WinOFF 4.51 Ranking & Summary
AMP WinOFF 4.51 description
AMP WinOFF is an utility designed to schedule the shut down of Windows computers, with several shut down modes and fully configurable. Some of its features are:
- Scheduled shut downs, either at a set time (e.g. 12:00 PM) or after a period of time (e.g. 1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Perform a shut down when the CPU becomes idle.
- Several types of shut down (shut down, restart, close session, power off, administrative shut down/restart, suspend, hibernate and lock computer).
- Immediate shut down and computer lock from the task bar icon menu.
- Several security options including anti-close protection and password protected access to the configuration.
- Option of capturing the desktop, executing a program and/or hang up the modem before the shut down.
- Command line support for batch processing.
- Dual English/Spanish version.
System Requirements: Fixed a bug in the anti-close protection
AMP WinOFF 4.51 Screenshot
AMP WinOFF 4.51 Keywords
Bookmark AMP WinOFF 4.51
AMP WinOFF 4.51 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.