Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown 3.12
Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown 3.12 Ranking & Summary
Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown 3.12 description
Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown 3.12 offers an effective tool which helps you to auto shutdown or reboot your computer and workstation everyday at the same time even if your PC goes to sleep?
Want to save electricity bills and save the environment by making sure all your office PCs shutdown automatically after 7 p.m.?
Want to improve PC performance by cleaning up your system during shutdown?
Want to protect your PC and internet privacy by cleaning your usage traces?
Want to quickly shutdown your computer with one keystroke instead of up to 5 mouse clicks?
Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown may be the software for YOU!
Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown is a simple, professional and fast PC shutdown software that lets you quickly shutdown, reboot, hibernate, suspend, log off, or lock up your system. Shutdown actions can be configure to run automatically at a specific time of the day, once or daily. Keyboard hotkeys can be setup to activate the shutdown actions instantly via the keyboard. You can even automate cleaning up your PC during shutdown! Further more, it can works even if your PC goes to sleep!
Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown is a simple, elegant and professional computer shutdown software that lets you quickly power off, shutdown, reboot, hibernate, suspend, log off, or lock up your system. A shutdown timer can be set configure to automatically activate shutdown actions at a specific time of the day, once, daily, or weekly. Or you set it to automatically shutdown idle PCs that has no user activity for some time. Keyboard hotkeys can be setup to instantly shutdown your PC via the keyboard. You can even automate cleaning up your PC during shutdown! Further more, it can works even if your PC goes to sleep, saving you more electricity.
During auto shutdown is the best time to clean up your PC. Not only you no longer need those temporary files created at that time, but also your PC will be more efficient on the next boot up.
It is now greatly improved to fully support workstations that are used in the offices or public areas to ensure that these workstations are automatically shutdown after office hours!
- Auto Shutdown Timers. :
- Sleep, standby and suspend and means the same thing.
- This feature is PC dependent and only possible for PCs that can go to sleep mode.
- Fully supports PC Workstations: Full support for PC workstations that are used by multiple users, like in libraries or offices.
- Auto shutdown can work even when no user is logged on.: Auto shutdown can work when any user is logged on.Auto shutdown can work even when the system is locked.
- Automatically power off idle PCs
- Power off idle PCs that has no user activity for some time. This is especially useful for shared PCs.
- Configure the time range when idle shutdown should take place. You may want to enable idle shutdown only after office hours.
- Support all shutdown actions
- Powering off computer
- Shutting down Windows
- Rebooting computer
- Hibernating computer
- Suspending computer
- Logging off current user
- Locking up workstation
- Clean up your PC during shutdown: Support options to clean up your PC just before power off, shutdown or reboot.
- Clean up actions supported are:
- clearing the Recycle Bin
- clearing the Windows' temporary files folders
- clearing the recent documents list
- clearing the Internet Explorer's temporary files
- clearing Internet Explorer's history
- clearing the Internet Explorer's cookies, and
- clearing the AutoComplete typed entries.
- Personalize Application Look
- You can personalize the application look to your preference.
- You can change its background image and colors.
- Keyboard hotkey support
- System tray icon for fast mouse access
- System tray icon can be turn on or off. Enabling the system tray icon allows you to have fast mouse access to the PC shutdown functions. Disabling it will save you system resources.
- It also displays the auto shutdown timer status and time when the mouse cursor is positioned over it.
- Command line parameter support:
- This allows you to have other programs trigger shutdown commands at other times or during other events.
- The command line parameters supported are:
- For "forced" shutdown (WARNING! May corrupt data), use:
- Sound Alert: You can configure to play a sound file during auto shutdown time to alert you of shutting down.
- Event Logging: You can enable shutdown event logging for tracking purposes.
- Password Protection: Support password protection to prevent other users from changing the PC Shutdown settings or canceling the shutdown.
Enhancements: Internal Enhancements
- Hardware: 2 MB of hard disk space for software installation.
- Software: Windows Vista, 2003, XP, 2000, ME or 98SE.
Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown 3.12 Screenshot
Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown 3.12 Keywords
Bookmark Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown 3.12
Aquarius Soft PC Shutdown 3.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.