Argus Monitor 2.2.04 Build 1410
Argus Monitor 2.2.04 Build 1410 Ranking & Summary
Argus Monitor 2.2.04 Build 1410 description
Argus Monitor 2.2.04 Build 1410 is developed to be an interesting as well as helpful tool which runs as a background task and constantly monitors the health status of your hard disks.
In case one of the critical S.M.A.R.T. values changes, Argus Monitor will inform you immediately. If one of the attributes reaches a vendor specified threshold, you will also get a warning that the hard drive is likely to fail within the next 24 hours of operation. Argus Monitor also stores the S.M.A.R.T. status of every drive (even the ones attached only from time to time - e.g. via S-ATA) and will therefore be able to warn you of decreased drive health even if the hard drive was attached to another PC when the value decreased.
- Monitor your hard disk drive temperature and the health status of your hard disk drive by constantly checking the critical S.M.A.R.T. attributes
- Warns you with a probability of up to 70 percent before a hard drive fails -- in time for you to save all the precious data added to your system after the last backup
- Graphical display of the temperatures of your hard disk drives
- Monitoring and graphical display of GPU temperature
- Graphical display of the CPU temperature (independently for each CPU core)
- Graphical display of core frequency (enables you to check if power management is working)
- HDD/SSD benchmark -- measuring access times and transfer rates
- Display speeds of system fans
- Display and control of fan speeds of modern Nvidia and ATI/AMD graphic cards
- Hard drive monitoring
- Hard drive health status.
- SMART temperature.
- Hard drive benchmarking
- Transfer rate, seek time and random read/write rates for magnetic and SSD drives.
- Compare results for different hard drive models in database.
- CPUs on-die temperature sensors
- Intel Core, Core 2, Core i3/i5/i7/i9 Digital Thermal Sensor.
- AMD Athlon 64 and Phenom Thermal Sensor.
- CPU core frequency measurement
- Measurement CPU Core Frequency for Intel and AMD CPUs.
- Measurement of CPU multiplier and display of Turbo Boost state for Intel Core i5 and i7 CPUs.
- Video card monitoring,
- Fan speed control
- NVIDIA and ATI GPU temperature.
- Manual fan speed control.
Argus Monitor 2.2.04 Build 1410 Screenshot
Argus Monitor 2.2.04 Build 1410 Keywords
Bookmark Argus Monitor 2.2.04 Build 1410
Argus Monitor 2.2.04 Build 1410 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Webcam Surveillance Monitor 2.5 Build 20100501
- Activity Monitor 6.5.2 Build 1215
- Emsa Bandwidth Monitor 1.0 Build 45
- Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.3 Build 714
- EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.6.6 Build 4450
- Personal Stock Monitor Standard 9.3.4 Build 372
- Hoo WinTail 4.2 Build 976
- Batch PPT to PDF Converter 2011.3.520.1410
- Argus Surveillance DVR 4.0
- muvee autoProducer 18.104.22.168 build 1410
- Argus beta 1.02
- Texas Instruments PCI-1410 CardBus Controller 5.1.2600.0
- FAR 2.0 Build 1410 Beta / 2.0 Build 1263
- DesktopMirror for Outlook and Palm Desktop 4.1 Build 1410
- DesktopMirror for Lotus Notes and Google 4.0.1 Build 1410
- Notes4Outlook 1.0 Build 1410