ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool 5.42
ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool 5.42 Ranking & Summary
ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool 5.42 description
ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool 5.42 offers a helpful program which lets you perform computer configuration analysis and diagnostics. It gives detailed information about your computer hardware and devices operational modes, including undocumented information. A unique quick HDD Health Status checker is included. It provides information on CPU, motherboard, hard disks, S.M.A.R.T., CD/DVD devices, SCSI devices, memory modules, chipset, BIOS, PCI/AGP, ISA/PnP and PnP devices, monitor, video card, sound card, network card, printer, etc.
This program also creates a report file in plain text, INI, HTML, XML and CSV format, and is able to run in batch mode. Bootable ISO and floppy images are also available. The DOS version is especially designed for system restore purposes and may be used by repair professionals, Windows version also available.
- Detects 307 processor and coprocessor types from: Intel, AMD, Cyrix, VIA, Centaur/IDT, Rise, Transmeta, NexGen, UMC, IBM, Texas Instruments, C&T, IIT, ULSI, National Semiconductor, SiS
- Identifies processor frequency, CPU clock multiplier and FSB clock, detects expected (not-overclocked) processors frequency, processor number, socket (slot, socket) and package (Platform ID) processor type, identifies processor features (MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, Supplemental SSE3, SSE4, SSE5, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Extensions and others) and L1/L2/L3 processor cache size
- Quick HDD Health Status checker (using an unique algorithm)
- Identifies motherboard manufacturer and URL, identifies vendor, date and version of BIOS, identifies vendor and model of chipset
- Identifies models and size of ATA/ATAPI devices (HDD, CD/DVD drives, ZIP drives).
- Detects interface type (Parallel ATA, Serial ATA I, Serial ATA II). Detects PIO, DMA and
- Ultra DMA modes (including active modes of the configuration).
- Identifies ATA/ATAPI devices on external UDMA/SATA controllers. Detection of CD/DVD-drives' maximum and current read/write speeds
- Reading of HDD S.M.A.R.T. information (including drives using external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers) and detection of HDD temperature
- Identifies SCSI devices (HDD, CD drives, scanners, tape drives). Detects device name, type, size, SCSI serial number, temperature, manufacture date, buffer size, HDD rotation speed and others
- detects SPD memory modules (size, type, vendor, speed parameters and many others)
- Identifies PCI/AGP/PCI-X/PCI-E/PCMCIA, system PnP, ISA/PnP devices and used resources. Program can detect over 11700 devices
- Identifies USB devices (vendor, model, serial number, version, speed and others) - Windows 98/ME only. Program can detect over 11900 devices
- Identifies over 9600 monitor models, the viewable diagonal image size, modes supported by the monitor and other features
- Support of DMI/SMBIOS standard, including detection of system name, motherboard model, BIOS, CPU, cache, memory subsystem parameters, motherboard slots and ports information
- Identifies vendor and model of graphic controller, video memory size and supported videomodes
- Identifies sound card type, modem, network card, LPT/PnP devices (printers, scanners) and many others
- Creates a file report in plain text (see example), INI (see example), HTML (see example), XML (see example) and CSV (see example)
- Able to run in batch mode
- Program can be run from a bootable floppy, CD/DVD or USB drive. Bootable ISO and floppy images are also available.
- Program runs under any extended memory managers (QEMM, EMM, etc.) and also in a DOS-mode under Windows 95/98/ME
- Ability to import reports into hardware inventory management software
- Added detection of Intel Lynnfield, AMD Opteron (Santa Rosa), AMD Athlon (Lima), AMD Athlon Neo, AMD Sempron Dual Core (Tyler), AMD Sempron (Huron)
- Added Insyde BIOS for Acer support
- Added new command line switch /C - specify comment
- Fixed program hang-up on Intel Core i7 based computers
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database
- Processor: 286,
- RAM 1MB
ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool 5.42 Screenshot
ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool 5.42 Keywords
Bookmark ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool 5.42
ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool 5.42 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.