ASUS SmartDoctor 5.38
ASUS SmartDoctor 5.38 Ranking & Summary
ASUS SmartDoctor 5.38 description
The ASUS SmartDoctor monitors the temperature, voltage and fan speed to ensure the graphics cards optimum performance. It alerts you if any abnormal event is detected.
Another function by SmartDoctor is GPU cooling. SmartDoctor supports manual fan speed control , SmartCooling technology that automatically cools down the graphic chip by accelerating the fan speed and decreasing the core clock and Auto Fan Control that automatically adjust fan speed by adjusting core clock.
Some functions mentioned in this manual is only available when ASUS enhanced driver is installed. When you do not install ASUS enhanced driver, SmartDoctor will prompt a warning message after starting SmartDoctor.
- ASUS SmartDoctor does not support ATI RADEON LE and SE graphics cards.
- ASUS SmartDoctor provides only the overclocking feature if your graphics card does not have a monitor IC installed.
- For graphics card models without a monitor IC, ASUS SmartDoctor provides only the overclocking function.
- Monitor graphic chip temperature, fan speed and voltage.
- Notify user about irregular hardware events, such as temperature overheat, fan malfunction, and out-of-safe-range voltage.
- Smartly cools down the graphic chip when the graphics chip temperature is over the threshold temperature.
- Automatically adjust the fan speed according to the GPU temperature.
- Allow adjustment of monitor values to fit the system requirement.
- Allow manual adjustment of GPU core and memory clock.
- Minimum Hard Disk Space: 20MB
- Hardware: ASUS ATI Series Graphics Cards; ASUS NVIDIA Series Graphics Cards
- Software: ASUS enhanced driver
ASUS SmartDoctor 5.38 Screenshot
ASUS SmartDoctor 5.38 Keywords
Bookmark ASUS SmartDoctor 5.38
ASUS SmartDoctor 5.38 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.