Atrise Lutcurve 1.4.0
Atrise Lutcurve 1.4.0 Ranking & Summary
Atrise Lutcurve 1.4.0 description
Atrise Lutcurve is a calibration software for LCD or CRT monitors for 6500K gamma 2.2. The program will help you to calibrate your LCD or CRT displays without any hardware devices. A multi-display PC installation is also supported. You can also setup your displays to show the same colors.
However, the quality of the calibration will depend on your skills and may be influenced by your computer hardware.
- Calibration without a Calibrator
- This program will help you to calibrate your LCD or CRT displays without any hardware devices for these desirable values:
- Gamma: 0.1-5.0. Value 2.2 is recommended (PC and Mac standard)
- White Point: 6500K
- Luminance Level: 80 cd/m2
- Color Space: Monitor settings, usually sRGB
- Precise Results: The program, unlike popular gamma calibration tools, ensures highly precise calibration, which is typical of hardware. For example, gamma correction utilities can only bend the gamma curve to make the monitor display an image with an accurate gamma value.
- Unlimited Count of Calibration Points:
- Atrise Lutcurve lets you correct nonlinearity of displays, especially noticeable on LCD monitors. The count of calibration points is not limited, which means you can calibrate even an aging display.
- The quality of the calibration depends on your carefulness and may be very approximate to hardware calibration results and better.
- Multiple Display Support: A multi-display PC installation is also supported. You can calibrate your displays to show the same colors on all of your displays.
- Multiple-monitor calibration: With Atrise Lutcurve, calibration is easy and accurate. The program walks you through adjustments in a step-by-step manner.
- Calibration Steps: All values are adjusted by numerical values using the Up / Down button controls. The whole process takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Calibration Controls: Once the display is calibrated, it takes a bit of time to get over the gee whiz factor that comes from seeing that the images on your display closely match reality.
- Precise calculation of calibration images on a white area;
- Customized gamma values from 0.1 to 5.0
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista x64 SP1, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- 32-bit color display mode
- Video driver from manufacturer
- Mouse or another pointing device
- PDF Viewer (Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader)
Atrise Lutcurve 1.4.0 Screenshot
Atrise Lutcurve 1.4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Atrise Lutcurve 1.4.0
Atrise Lutcurve 1.4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.