Auslogics Benchtown 220.127.116.11 Beta 2
Auslogics Benchtown 18.104.22.168 Beta 2 Ranking & Summary
Auslogics Benchtown 22.214.171.124 Beta 2 description
Auslogics Benchtown 126.96.36.199 Beta 2 offers users with an effective yet beneficial unique resource where you can find out how fast your computer is and how to improve its speed and performance.
It’s also a great place to find new friends!
- Find out your system’s real speed
- Are you sure that your computer is running at its top speed? Auslogics BenchTown will help you find out whether your PC is showing you all it's capable of, or if it can do better than this.
- Auslogics BenchTown runs multiple system performance tests that push even the latest hardware to its limits. The program thoroughly checks your CPU, RAM, HDD, and graphics card, and gives you a rating score based on your system's performance. Whether you are fed up with your machine taking too long to do common tasks, or, on the contrary, you are happy with how fast your computer is - you will find this test informative and useful.
- Upload your score to BenchTown.com and compare
- The rating score you get at the end of the test may not tell you much on its own, until you compare it with other scores produced by similar systems around the world. Do other computers outperform yours? And if they do, why? What can you do to get the ultimate speed and performance out of your machine? Comparing your score with others is a great way to find out whether your system has room for improvement and what areas can be improved. You can discuss your benchmark results with other computer enthusiasts on the forum, get advice from other people and share your opinion and experience with others. The online community at benchtown.com will help you decide which of your hardware needs upgrading and learn how you can enhance your computer's performance.
- Explore your computer
- Auslogics BenchTown has a built-in system information utility that lets you access all your system specs in a quick and easy way. The program carefully gathers your system information and displays it in an easy-to-read format. It also creates a log file, which you can use for DIY troubleshooting or email to technical support staff. Have you ever been puzzled by a question like "what kind of hard drive do you have?", or wondered yourself about the details of your machine's inner makings? Now you can sutisfy your curiosity without taking a single screw out of your processor's cover. Benchtown's system information utility will read your hardware data and tell you the parts' models, manufacturers, RAM and cache sizes, and other important specs.
- Easy and fun to use
- Like all Auslogics’ products, BenchTown has a clean and intuitive interface. Novice users will have no problems using the program and computer experts will love the program’s comprehensive features. All it takes is a click of one button, and the application takes care of the rest. During the benchmark test, the program informs you of what parameter is being tested and shows you graphs of how it performs. If you don't want a certain parameter tested, you can easily adjust the settings.
- Easy, fun, informative, useful - these are just a few words that can be used to describe Auslogics BenchTown. Give this program a try and we're sure you will find other positive words to describe your experience with it.
- 7/Vista/2008/XP/2003 (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
- 32 Mb of RAM
- 50 Mb of available disk space
Auslogics Benchtown 188.8.131.52 Beta 2 Screenshot
Auslogics Benchtown 184.108.40.206 Beta 2 Keywords
Bookmark Auslogics Benchtown 220.127.116.11 Beta 2
Auslogics Benchtown 18.104.22.168 Beta 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.