Automation Anywhere Server 6.0
Automation Anywhere Server 6.0 Ranking & Summary
Automation Anywhere Server 6.0 description
Automation Anywhere Server 6.0 offers a smart automation solution letting users automate business and IT processes easily, swiftly and intuitively. It centralizes the setup and maintenance of automation tasks, ensuring consistency, eliminating setup time and maintenance effort whether it be a single machine or multiple machines across a division or enterprise. It provides unparalleled performance and scalability for greater efficiencies in automation.
Automation Anywhere Server includes Server Management Console for management and collaboration of tasks in a central repository and a feature rich client that allow easy creation & management of automated task.
Automation Anywhere client also allows drag-n-drop integration with Windows applications, web applications, Java applications, Java applets, mainframes, legacy applications and more. Its OCR (optical character recognition) features allows users to capture an image or picture, convert it into text and transfer that data into another application.
Automation Anywhere Server offers powerful collaboration feature. You can upload automated tasks and share with other users or download automated tasks from other users to run seamlessly on your machine. You can also collaborate with other users on the same task, compare differences and edit the automated task.
Automation Anywhere is a no-programming required, intuitive and intelligent software. Powerful, in-built features include a SMART Windows recorder, SMART Web recorder, job scheduling, 385+ actions, award winning drag and drop task editor, a Web data extraction tool, Excel integration, data transfer wizards, to name a few. Used by everyone, whether they are IT professionals or savvy business users, it is the software of choice for thousands of customers, Fortune 500 companies, small and medium sized businesses and individuals across industries, in over 90 countries.
- Server features
- Server management console
- Control security by assigning rights, privileges and passwords by user.
- You can monitor activity by getting details on recent activity by user.
- Manage shared tasks in the central repository.
- Collaboration: Upload / download / share automated tasks
- Automate a task on one machine and rely on AA’s SMART Automation Technology to seamlessly replay it on other machines
- Maintain a central repository of automated tasks to share between users, thereby reducing set up time and replicating efforts.
- Centralized backup / security/ disaster recovery
- Schedule auto backup and recover lost files from central repository
- Assign individual user privileges and rights to maintain security. Use the client manager to allow certain users all rights, others only download rights and so forth, to match organizational structural requirements.
- Client features
- Upload automated tasks and share with other users.
- Download automated tasks from other users to run seamlessly on your machine
- Download automated tasks and edit to customize.
- Windows object recording
- One of the most powerful features: Actions are recorded using windows objects and just not their positions on a screen. For example: users can record a task to click a ‘reply’ button in an email program. Independent of its subsequent position in the application, this button will be clicked when replaying the task.
- This object-based capture and replay also allows automated tasks to run in the background, allowing users to continue using a machine even while a task is being replayed.
- Visualize technology
- You can view images at the time of recording the task in the Task Editor
- Visualize (Image View) allows you to see all the images of the tasks in a storyboard style and helps to easily understand the scripts/tasks.
- Snap Point allows on-demand capture while creating task
- Visualize Technology 'Image Recognition' gives Automation Anywhere power to "See the screen". Compare static or dynamic images as task runs and perform actions based on it like a human being would do.
- You can view images at the time of recording the task in the Task Editor
- Workflow designer
- Workflow Designer is a tool to create high level business and IT processes and manage it. Workflow shows a intuitive graphical representation of Screen Shotconditional logic, task initiation, etc.
- Application integrator
- Integrate with any application to automate any task: Excel, legacy or Windows applications, Unix Shell, Telnet, Java application, Java applet, DOS command prompts, browsers, email automation and terminal emulation.
- Task to Exe for distribution
- Convert tasks to exe for quick and convenient deployment on remote machines.
- Exes have intelligent Automation Anywhere agent inside it so even on a remote computer they are still powered by SMART Automation Technology. It makes automatic adjustments while replaying the exe to run tasks seamlessly across computers.
- Exes provide unprecedented security in automation. All exes have task encrypted with strong encryption to protect task content. In addition you can also password protect the task.
- System logs
- A new feature is 'System Logs' capability that provides you with a single database of all events in your automation environment. Any changes made to the task, errors, deployment events, workflow creations or any other actions can be viewed in the System Log. It can help you identify and diagnose the source of a problem, track changes to your automation system and even help you predict potential problems. System Logs can be exported to a .csv file and can be filtered by Date and Type of the event.
- Advanced web recorder
- Web recorder understands all web controls. When you perform any action in a browser, for example click a link or a button or a check box, Automation Anywhere knows the exact web control. If websites change & links or buttons move, Automation Anywhere will still accurately replay the task.
- Create a task 5 easy ways: No programming required. 4 easy options to create any task in just minutes.
- Use SMART Task Recorder
- Use pre-defined automation templates
- Use task editor with point & click wizard
- Use Web Recorder for web automation
- Use Windows Object Recorder
- Task editor with 385+ actions: Edit recorded tasks or create new tasks with point & click action wizards. No programming required. More than 385 powerful actions to choose from like
- Keyboard & Mouse actions
- Screen Shot Files/Folder actions
- Windows actions
- Conditional actions
- Loop actions
- Internet actions
- Database actions
- Clipboard actions
- ...and many more.
- Email automation
- Use single or multiple fields like ‘subject’, ‘from’, ‘to’, 'message' etc., to isolate emails of interest and assign custom processes. For e.g. identify all emails with subject matter “automation anywhere” from anyone and collate them in a word document and email that document to everyone in the department.
- Terminal emulator
- Terminal emulator is a program that transmits keystrokes to the remote server, receives output from the server, and displays it in a window which simulates the screen. It supports standards like VT100, ANSI to name a few and allows users to access virtually any server, including mainframes, that requires the use of a terminal.
- Schedule task: Scheduling capability to run tasks at pre-defined times. Automation Anywhere offers many scheduling options. You can schedule
- Daily (every day or only weekdays or every 2 days for example)
- Weekly (certain days of the week, for example every Monday)
- Monthly (certain day of month, for example 1st January & 5th& October)
- One time only
- When computer starts
- When you logon
- When computer is idle
- You can also schedule a task multiple times.
- Triggers: Auto response capability can trigger a task in response to many events. You can define which task to trigger for which event. Automation Anywhere supports six types of triggers.
- Window Trigger: Two types of actions are supported in Window trigger.
- When window opens
- When window closes
- File Trigger: Three types of actions are supported in File trigger.
- When file is created
- When file is deleted
- When file is renamed
- Folder Trigger: Six different types of folder triggers are supported.
- When any file is created in that folder
- When any file is deleted in that folder
- When any file is renamed in that folder
- When folder is created
- When folder is deleted
- When folder is renamed
- Performance Trigger: Three different types of performance triggers are supported.
- CPU Usage
- Free disk space
- Process count
- Process Trigger: You can have two types of triggers for each executable running on your computer.
- When process starts
- When process stops
- Service Trigger: You can have four types of triggers for each service installed on your computer.
- When service starts
- When service stops
- When service resumes
- When service pauses
- Variable support
- Variables let you run the same task again & again with different values, without changing the task. Two different types of variables are supported.
- System variables: These are pre-defined variables like date, clipboard, etc.
- User variables: These are variables that you can define as per your need.
- Three different types of user variables are supported.
- Value (Single Value)
- List (Multiple Values)
- Random (Random Value)
- Email notification: Email notification allows you to send status mail when task finishes. You can define content of the status email. Default email template contains:
- Task Name
- Task Description
- Task Status
- Last Run Time
- Report designer
- Automation Anywhere provides several graphical reports that display the status information of your tasks and workflows. Reports designed by Reports Designer can be triggered to run when an action happens, scheduled to run at pre-defined times and much more.
- ROI calculatorThe
- ROI calculator calculates the return on investment as a result of automation. The ROI is a cumulative amount in dollars that gets calculated when you create or run the task. It shows the dollars saved over a period of time.
- ROI can be viewed in a graphical format also.
- Automation Anywhere Server provides centralized security, user management, collaboration, deployment, backup and other benefits of a server.
- Features like Windows object recorder email automation, terminal emulation, SFTP and more, each in itself extending the reach of automation like never before.
Requirements: Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Windows Server 2003, 2008
Automation Anywhere Server 6.0 Screenshot
Automation Anywhere Server 6.0 Keywords
Bookmark Automation Anywhere Server 6.0
Automation Anywhere Server 6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- 24x7 Scheduler (24x7 Automation Suite) 3.5.2
- Automize 8.04
- MS SQL Server Sybase Anywhere Import 7.0
- MS SQL Server Sybase Anywhere Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Sybase SQL Anywhere 7.0
- Sybase Anywhere Editor Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Sybase Anywhere Import, Export & Con 7.0
- PostgreSQL Sybase Anywhere Import 7.0