BestSync 2011 6.2.37
BestSync 2011 6.2.37 Ranking & Summary
BestSync 2011 6.2.37 description
BestSync 2011 6.2.37 brings you an advanced and convenient to use file synchronization, FTP synchronization, Outlook synchronization, ZIP archive synchronization utility, for synchronizing/backup file/email between the local folder and FTP server, Network Drive, Network shared folder, and Removable Media (such as an USB disk), and ZIP archive etc.
- Easy to use - Setup Synchronization Tasks by Wizard
- Very intuitive user interface, balloon text to help selecting options.
- One-way synchronization, two-way synchronization, mirroring two folders.
- BestSync can be used to synchronize files between folders, as well as backup only changed files continuously.
- Backup & restore file
- Backup all the files that will be replaced or deleted during the synchronization to a folder or a ZIP file. And these files can be restored easily whenever you want.
- Works on any file system and media.
- The file can be in a removable media, an external disk, a server directory, a network sharing directory, a network disk, or a FTP server.
- Synchronize with FTP/FTPS/SFTP server
- Online access file, support FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS), SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) to protect the data.
- Synchronize a folder with a ZIP archive file
- Compress a folder to a ZIP file with complex filtering functions automatically. Backup replaced and deleted file to a ZIP Archive file.
- Synchronize with MS Outlook, Windows Mail
- Synchronize email between PCs, or backup critical emails to .msg files.
- Fast filtering files by wildcard patterns.
- Only synchronize and backup selected file types.
- Powerful file inclusion and exclusion engine.
- Only synchronize and backup specified folders and files.
- Run Synchronization Tasks as Windows Service
- No need to login windows by an user account, this is very suitable for running on the business server.
- Resume a file transfer from the last break point
- Ensure large file be downloaded successfully in determined time.
- Bandwidth control for FTP/FTPS/SFTP Synchronization (download/upload).
- Control the network bandwidth by predefined speed graph.
- Resolve conflict intelligently and automatically
- Detect and synchronize file creating, copying, deleting, moving and all other changes.
- No file crash! No file lost!
- No files will be crashed during synchronization.
- File Version Management
- Keep previous versions of the changed files; and clear old files that are older than designated days.
- Preview Window
- Confirm or change the sync action before start synchronization.
- Trigger the synchronization task by the insertion event of a removable media, or the mount event of a drive.
- And just take out the removable drive after synchronization.
- Log view Window
- Review the synchronization history, and restore file. Export the synchronization log to CSV file or HTML file
- Notify synchronization result by Email.
- The result is attached as a Zipped html or csv file. So you can monitor the synchronization task remotely.
- Full Unicode support
- Synchronize file between different countries of different language.
- Other features
- Portable paths for removable drives, BestSync uses the volume label and serial number to identify the removable drive. so even the removable drive is mounted to a different disk letter, BestSync can recognize it.
- Support FTP proxy to synchronize file behind the firewall.
- Automatically logon to network sharing folders before synchronization.
- Automatically reconnect to remote folders if they lose connection during Analyze or Sync.
- Free Space Required Predicted, computes free space needed to complete Sync before you start it.
- Low Memory Requirement, BestSync uses lowest memory than main competitors. See Compare with main competitors.
- Resolving conflicts caused by Daylight Saving Time change.
- Keep the timestamp of the file after uploading it to the FTP server. if one of MDTM, MFMT, SITE UTIME commands is available.
- File Time-stamp Translation for non-preserving file systems, for file systems that do not preserve file modification time when copying, BestSync implements a novel time translation technique that makes time-stamp appear to be preserved by copy action. Run other synchronization tasks after synchronization.
- Run application before and after synchronization. Sequentially run other sync-tasks after synchronization.
- Start sync-tasks from the command line.
- Fixed a bug that may cause exception error when write log data.
- Windows 2000/Windows Server 2003/XP/VISTA/Windows Server 2008/Windows 7
BestSync 2011 6.2.37 Screenshot
BestSync 2011 6.2.37 Keywords
Bookmark BestSync 2011 6.2.37
BestSync 2011 6.2.37 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.