BurnInTest Standard 6.0 Build 1011
BurnInTest Standard 6.0 Build 1011 Ranking & Summary
BurnInTest Standard 6.0 Build 1011 description
BurnInTest Standard 6.0 Build 1011 is such a fast and easy to use PC hardware reliability and stability tester which allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for reliability, endurance and stability.
Anyone who has used computers for any period of time will understand the importance of having a stable system. The cost of a hardware failure can be enormous. If you are lucky your data will only become inaccessible while faulty components are replaced. If you're unlucky you can lose your files completely or have them permanently corrupted. Even if you have good backups, you can still lose days of work returning the PC to its pre-failure state. In many cases the lost data can never be replaced and businesses can be brought to their knees, with the loss of documentation, customer details and financial records.
What BurnInTest does is thoroughly exercise the hardware in a PC in a short period of time, in the same way as normal applications use a PC over a long period of time. This takes advantage of the fact that computer hardware tends to fail either very early in its life or after many thousands of hours of use.
Typically BurnInTest should be used before a PC is put into service, as the failure of a computer that isn’t being used for a critical application and doesn’t have any critical data is much less damaging, (especially if it is still under warranty).
BurnInTest will bring intermittent or hidden problems to the surface so that after a successfully run the computer can be used with a much higher level of confidence. BurnInTest can also be used by overclockers to verify system stability at high clock speeds. BurnInTest tests the CPU via mathematical operations and SIMD calculations, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphic, network connection, printers, video playback.
If you have specialized hardware that BurnInTest does not test, you can even write your own test and integrate it with BurnInTest. PassMark has produced plugin tests for Keyboards, Dial up Modems and FireWire ports. This can all be done simultaneously as the application is multithreaded. The Professional version also has a number of additional features such as tape drive testing, USB port testing, USB 2.0 port testing, Serial and parallel port testing with the use of loop back plugs.
- Test your single, multiple and multi-core CPUs
- Test your Hard, Solid State and Flash Disk Drives
- Test your RAM
- Test your CD, DVD and Blu-Ray Drives
- Test your Video Cards and 2D/3D Graphics
- Test your Network
- Test your Sound Cards
- Detailed System Information Reporting
- Test Logging and Reporting
- Test Scripting and Automation
- Support for 32-bit Windows Platforms
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers
- Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking)
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
- Notes and Machine ID fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
- Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
- Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
- MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
- Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives simultaneously
- CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD/DVDs (or use the complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
- Scrolling Hs for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
- Video RAM testing
- Testing the playback of Videos
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking.
- CPU SSE4a test correction for an unreleased AMD CPU.
- Support for the upcoming PassMark Blu-ray test disk.
- Minor improvements to the memory and disk tests for low memory scenarios.
- Minor improvements for Windows 7.
- Minor system information improvements.
- A new error message introduced for XP/W2003 IMAPI2 problems for the optical disk burn test.
- Minor help file changes.
- Increased level 2 activity trace logging.
- 64 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0c, 12MB disk space (more required to run the disk test).
- SSE compatible CPU for SSE tests
- A printer to run the printer test, set-up as the default printer in Windows
- A CD ROM + 1 Music CD or Data CD to run the CD test
- A CD-RW to run the CD burn test
- A network connection and the TCP/IP networking software installed for the Network tests.
BurnInTest Standard 6.0 Build 1011 Screenshot
BurnInTest Standard 6.0 Build 1011 Keywords
Bookmark BurnInTest Standard 6.0 Build 1011
BurnInTest Standard 6.0 Build 1011 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1011
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1011
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1010
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1010
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1009
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1009
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1008
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1007
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1007
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1006
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1002
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1001
- BurnInTest Standard 5.3.1034
- BurnInTest Standard 5.3 Build 1030
- BurnInTest Standard 5.3.1026