Cacheman 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Cacheman 126.96.36.199 description
Cacheman 188.8.131.52 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial application which works also as an Internet Accelerator by optimizing the Firefox/IE DNS cache parameters and the Internet Explorer server connection settings. Besides the Internet Accelerator capabilities Cacheman tweaks the Local Area Network (LAN) connection including the shares of a Windows file server. Cacheman has you covered with an advanced backup feature that allows you to revert any of your tweaks with a single click!
- Speed up your PC by optimizing cache
- A computer cache is a special high-speed storage mechanism. If requested data is present in a cache, it can be delivered faster. Cacheman can improve your computer by tweaking cache components. You can use Auto-Optimize to get the best tweaks for all cache parameters. Alternatively every tweak can be configured manually.
- Manage computer memory (RAM)
- Cacheman takes memory management to the next level. You can define which applications have the most importance to you. When your system runs out of RAM, Cacheman will take it away from non essential programs and give it to the important ones. This is a drastic improvement to the default Windows memory management.
- Display free RAM and processor usage
- Cacheman can display from 1 to 5 tray icons in the Windows tray area. On the options tab you can configure what system information should be displayed. By default Cacheman shows free memory and CPU usage of individual processor cores as numbers. You can also change the type (graph, block, number) and the colors of the tray icon display. The option tab gives you also the opportunity to change the visual aspects of the main Cacheman window.
- With a right mouse click on any of the tray icons you can display a menu with quick access to common Windows functions like the System Restore, Disk Management, Event Viewer, Control Panel or Device Manager. A double click on a tray icon loads the Cacheman configuration window.
- Manage running applications
- Cacheman can also display a list of loaded Windows processes (applications and system services) along with detailed information including RAM and CPU usage. Cacheman can remove crashed applications from memory, even in situations when the task manager fails to do so! Right-click the name of the application and select Kill Process to remove a non responding application from memory within a second. Other process management functions include lowering the RAM usage of an application or system service, bringing the program window to front or opening Explorer with the installation folder of the selected process.
- Set process priority permanently
- In Windows an application (=process) can be set to temporarily run with a higher or lower CPU priority. When a higher priority is set for a process, Windows will give more resources for it. A process with a low priority will get resources only if your computer is not busy. Cacheman offers the ability to set process priority permanently, such that it will survive a program restart and even a computer reboot. The feature is called Sticky Priority. This means that you can set a process to high, reboot your computer, and Cacheman will ensure that the process has still high priority upon restart. You can also set Cacheman to change process priority dynamically.
- Dynamic Priority
- Cacheman will dynamically lower the priority of background applications that use a lot of processing power. The application that is active will run faster this way. You can exempt a specific application from this feature by configuring a Sticky Priority.
- Improvements to existing profiles (including new descriptions)
- Extended Basic Profile
- New profile: Windows 7 Tablet optimization
- This profile improves user interface responsiveness on several
- Windows 7 tablet computers including Asus Eee EP121,
- Samsung Sliding 7, Viliv X70 and the Lenovo U1 Hybrid.
- New Tweaks
- Six new Skins
- Manual RAM recovery function is now available also outside of debug mode (Tray Icon menu and Defragment menu)
- Support added for Intel LGA 2011 processors (Core i7-3820, Core i7-3930K and Core i7-3960X)
- Support added for AMD Phenom II X4 650(T), 850 and 980 processors
- Greatly improved support for non western languages (Japanese, Chinese etc.)
- WindowsXP SP3, Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
Cacheman 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
Cacheman 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark Cacheman 18.104.22.168
Cacheman 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.