Canon MP Navigator EX for Canon PIXMA MP270 3.05
Canon MP Navigator EX for Canon PIXMA MP270 3.05 Ranking & Summary
Canon MP Navigator EX for Canon PIXMA MP270 3.05 description
Canon MP Navigator EX for Canon PIXMA MP270 3.05 is released as a handy, effective and professional tool for managing your scans if you use a Canon PIXMA MP270 device. It will enable you to scan documents, save and print them.
Major Features of PIXMA MP270:
- Speed & Quality
- Terrific Resolution— This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi4 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- High Performace Ink Cartridges— These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
- Images Per Minute (IPM) — In March 2009, the International Standards Organization implemented a print standard for inkjet printer document print speeds which is a universal measure utilizing three types of standardized test documents in "real world" conditions - one, four page Excel document, one - four page Word document and one-four page PDF document. This new standard will allow you to easily compare the print speeds of printers manufactured by different companies.
- ChromaLife100+2—This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select new Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years2 when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- 7 Segment LED—Easily set number of copies and view printer job status.
- Auto Photo Fix II—This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
- Beautiful & Borderless1—Print photo lab quality from 4" x 6" up to 8.5" x 11".
- Auto Scan Mode—Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves with the appropriate settings when accessed through the printer menu.
- QuickStart—Powering up your printer is now faster than ever. After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in approximately 2 seconds. So, full operation is possible in much shorter time.
- Dual Color Gamut Technology—Copy photos and documents with confidence as this built-in technology automatically optimizes your originals so copies stay true to it time after time, copy after copy.
- Ease of Use
- PictBridge — Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone.5
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed—Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- Imagine and explore all the possibilities with Creative Park. You'll find lots of fun materials you can download and print for FREE! Enjoy creative crafts such as 3D Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, Greeting Cards and so much more!
- Fun Print Projects
- Energy Star qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98
Canon MP Navigator EX for Canon PIXMA MP270 3.05 Screenshot
Canon MP Navigator EX for Canon PIXMA MP270 3.05 Keywords
Bookmark Canon MP Navigator EX for Canon PIXMA MP270 3.05
Canon MP Navigator EX for Canon PIXMA MP270 3.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.