cFos 7.53 Build 3095 Beta / 7.53 Build 3090
cFos 7.53 Build 3095 Beta / 7.53 Build 3090 Ranking & Summary
cFos 7.53 Build 3095 Beta / 7.53 Build 3090 description
cFos is a perfect ISDN and DSL Dial-in Driver.cFos NT/2000/XP is a DSL & ISDN driver for internet access and modem software, and runs on Windows NT 4.0 an higher. Technology: ISDN, DSL / PPPoE and ATM.The Shareware Version also includes the cFos/ATM extensions for testing purposes. The key is Traffic Shaping!
Major Features :
- cFos allows application for serial ports to be used with ISDN and DSL.
- Protect yourself against expensive dialers! cFos can block certain prefixes or warn you when they are being dialed. More info here!
- A small firewall (packet filter) as a first defense against simple attacks from the Net. No substitute for a full-fledged firewall but definitely a good start!
- cFos offers an easy, convenient way of managing free time and data volume online. It tracks and displays how many free hours, minutes or megabytes you have remaining. This lets you make the most of the free time or volume you get from your Internet provider. For more info (in German), click here.
- You can configure cFos for multiple COM ports. This will allow simultaneous data transfer through multiple channels by using Multilink PPP for your dial-up network connections.
- If you use the "-L4" parameter, cFos will monitor and display all incoming calls. In addition, a LOGFILE.TXT is created and written to disk if you enter "-L1, -L2" or "-L3." Your local area code can be turned off by adding "-h=." But the Call Monitor can do so much more! For instance, you could have incoming calls trigger sounds and launch programs (see also cfini_e.htm).
- Display connection status and parameters as animated skins! The Call Monitor and all COM ports each get their own window, which is opened and closed as needed by cFos. More details can be found here.
- By adding "-jt" as a parameter, you can have cFos keep your computer automatically synchronized with ISDN time, which ensures your PC clock always runs the correct time.
- If you enter "ATS19=n," cFos will close the connection after n minutes of inactivity. Adding "S74.0=1" will disconnect you only when your current charge unit is over, which ensures your units are used with maximum efficiency and at the lowest cost to you.
- cFos data compression can be activated (cFos to cFos) with the "-43b" parameter and the "AT&K1" command. If your CAPI driver supports CAPI-V.42bis data compression, it can be enabled using the "AT&Q1" command.
- The "ATS10.9=1" command allows cFos to react to incoming calls by generating a ringing signal through the speaker (cFos/Win). If you copy the CFRING.WAV file into the cFos directory, you can choose from a selection of WAV sounds to be played instead.
- cFos supports CAPI modem emulation. If the CAPI driver of the ISDN card includes this functionality, cFos is capable of calling analogue modems as well as handling incoming analogue calls.
- Data transfer through the ISDN D-channel.
- Special cFos version for ATM-based broadband networks.
- The file modem.txt lists all cFos modem commands. In addition, you will find fine-tuning instructions there. For example, "ATS70=12" lets you track actual cost instead of charge units on the status window. You can also suppress broadcast of your ISDN phone number by entering "S73."
- All in all, cFos provides more than 50 modem commands and 100 registers for optimal configuration.
- Fixed a blue screen in fax mode. Thanks to Markus Bantel for dump file.
- Finally added auto-hide on full screen to the skin window. Thanks to Richard B. (dj deipotent), who provided the code for this feature. cFos automatically closes the skin windows, if an application (e.g. a game) switches to full screen mode. It opens the window after full screen mode is exited if the last time it was opened was automatically. To disable this feature, set the key "hide_on_full screen" in the section for the respective skin window/network card in cfos.ini to 0.
- Added new global setting "bulk_detect", which is 1 by default. Switch it off to prevent cFos from guessing if certain l7-protocols (like IRC, Telnet, file sharing) are in bulk mode, i.e. transferring large amounts of data.
- Added -tcp-lport, -udp-lport and -lport to match local ports and -tcp-rport, -udp-rport and -rport to match remote ports.
- Fixed "cfo medium" command.
cFos 7.53 Build 3095 Beta / 7.53 Build 3090 Screenshot
cFos 7.53 Build 3095 Beta / 7.53 Build 3090 Keywords
Bookmark cFos 7.53 Build 3095 Beta / 7.53 Build 3090
cFos 7.53 Build 3095 Beta / 7.53 Build 3090 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Virtual Modem 1.7.3
- NED Image Printer Driver 1.0
- Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC Data Modem 188.8.131.5205
- HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP 7.57.00.51
- Conexant SoftK56 Data,Fax,Voice,Speakerphone PCI Modem 184.108.40.206
- Modem Drivers (Motorola SM56 V.90 PCI Data/Fax Soft Modem) version A08 84.39
- Advanced Modem Data Logger Enterprise 2.0.0 build 28
- Advanced Modem Data Logger Standard 2.0.0 build 28