Chameleon Task Manager 22.214.171.1244
Chameleon Task Manager 126.96.36.1994 Ranking & Summary
Chameleon Task Manager 188.8.131.524 description
Chameleon Task Manager 184.108.40.2064 can be a useful substitute for Windows task manager which makes it possible for the complete control of processes running on a computer optimizing the performance of Windows. It also provides more detailed information about programs.
- Improved software response.
- When some background software increases its CPU usage or hard disk usage, Chameleon Task Manager temporarily reduces its priority (include I/O and memory priority in Windows Vista/7) thus increasing the performance of a program in current use.
- Increase free memory.
- Memory optimizer automatically determines the necessary amount of RAM for every program.
- Starting programs only when required.
- You can forbid unnecessary software from starting (automatically kill processes), and launch programs only after a certain program or on certain days.
- Enhanced security.
- Security task manager notifies about newly launched programs, checks the files of all programs for modifications. Also you can check any program in 40+ antivirus programs.
- Quick access to process management.
- To restart or optimize a process or to perform other operations, just open the standard menu of the program title bar or move the mouse pointer over the program in the tray.
- In addition, you can automatically set the program priority, restart them if closed, control frozen programs and much more.
- Security control
- Checking program files for modifications and notifications about new programs
- Task configurations management
- Any number of configurations can be created and loaded if necessary
- Controlling CPU usage
- It is possible to notify about CPU usage, reduce the priority, and close or restart any program
- Controlling memory usage
- It is possible to notify about memory usage, optimize RAM, and close or restart any program
- Adaptive memory management
- Memory manager automatically determines the minimum amount of RAM necessary for each program
- Controlling hard drive usage
- It is possible to notify about hard drive usage, reduce the priority, and close or restart any program
- Controlling frozen programs
- It is possible to notify frozen programs, and close or restart any program
- Forbid or allow certain programs to be started only on certain days
- Synchronizing programs with other programs
- It is possible to start/close an additional program when another program is started/closed
- Setting the priority automatically (inc Processor Affinity)
- It includes automatically lowered I/O and memory priority in Windows Vista/7
- Keeping programs running
- Once a program is closed, it will be restarted
- Notifications about events in the screen corner
- It is possible to control and change the settings
- Controlling programs via the standard menu of the program title bar
- Just right-click the title bar to change the priority, restart the program, etc
- Displaying additional information about every program
- You can view the resources of the program (icons, texts, etc), loaded libraries, files, and performance information, etc
- Virus check
- You can check any program in 40+ antivirus programs
- Working in Windows Vista/7 without UAC prompts
Chameleon Task Manager 220.127.116.114 Screenshot
Chameleon Task Manager 18.104.22.1684 Keywords
Bookmark Chameleon Task Manager 22.214.171.1244
Chameleon Task Manager 126.96.36.1994 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.