Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 220.127.116.11
Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 22.214.171.124 description
Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 126.96.36.199 is described as an advanced yet easy to use tool which reports on configuration changes made to VMware virtual environments. Change auditing is an important process for controlling the management of your virtual environment, to limit unauthorized changes and errors in VMware inventory. Erroneous and unauthorized changes usually occur every day in organizations in which many IT professionals manage different aspects of virtual infrastructure. Such changes can cause failures and outages in your virtual infrastructure and significantly contribute to virtual machine sprawl.
Powered by AuditAssurance technology, NetWrix VMware Change Reporter audits all changes and enforces controlled change management processes across your virtual environment. This freeware tool sends a daily report pointing to every change made to your ESX servers, folders, clusters, resource pools, virtual machines, and their hardware, including previous and current ("before" and "after") configuration values.
- Overview configuration changes on a daily basis to improve internal IT governance;
- Prepare reports for your IT compliance auditors, such as SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, and others - Report sample;
- Audit the creation of new virtual machines to prevent uncontrolled virtual machine sprawl;
- Supported VMware platforms: VI3 or later, vSphere, ESX, ESXi.
- Minimum: Intel or AMD 32 bit, 2GHz;
- Recommended: Intel or AMD 64 bit, 3GHz.
- Minimum: 512MB RAM;
- Recommended: 2GB RAM.
- Minimum: 50MB physical disk space for product installation. More space is required for the repository and SQL database (in Enterprise edition), depending on the number of virtual machines in your VI3 inventory;
- Recommended: two physical drives with 50Gb of free space total.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP3 or above.
- Active Directory (all domain and forest functional levels);
- Windows 2000 Server or later domain controllers;
- VMware infrastructure based on one of the following:
- VMware Virtual Center 2.5 or later;
- VMware ESX Server 3.0 or later;
- VMware ESXi 3.5 or later;
- VMware Infrastructure 3 or later.
- Supported Microsoft SQL Server databases (required for the Enterprise edition of the product only):
- SQL Server 2005:
- SQL Server 2008:
- SQL Server 2008 R2:
- Other required components:
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5;
- ASP.Net 2.0 (for the Enterprise edition of the product only);
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.1 or later (IIS 7.0 or later requires IIS 6 Management Compatibility - all components);
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later;
- Microsoft Management Console (MMC) 3.0 or above (required for the Enterprise edition of the product only).
Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 220.127.116.11
Change Reporter for VMware Infrastructure 3 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.