Copy File Name Utility 1.0
Copy File Name Utility 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Copy File Name Utility 1.0 description
Copy File Name Utility 1.0 is designed as a useful tool which makes it possible for you to copy file paths and names using Windows Explorer Context Menu Extensions. Using some registry tricks and clipboard utilities. Full source code included.
How To Install
- Download this zip file to a location on your computer hard disk. This zip folder contains two folders named Copy Pathname and Copy Filename.
- Extract the folders from the zip file and copy them to C:Program Files. Please be careful. The folders need to be created under the C:Program Files folder only. If you wish to extract the folders to some other folder, then the installer .reg files need to be suitably modified first. Please be reminded that the new path in the .reg file need to be escaped properly. Mistakes can be costly. The installer .reg file that provided has been directly exported from my registry and is always expected to work, provided that you have correctly followed all my installation instructions.
- Navigate to the C:Program FilesCopy Pathname or the C:Program FilesCopy Filename folder.
- Right-click the installer .reg file to display the context menu and select the Merge option. This will launch Registry Editor.
- When Registry Editor prompts you to add the registry entries specified by the .reg file, select Yes, and later select OK to finish the installation.
How To Uninstall
- To uninstall one of these context menu extensions, navigate to the C:Program FilesCopy Pathname or the C:Program FilesCopy Filename folder in Windows Explorer and run the Uninstall_Copy_Pathname.reg or Uninstall_Copy_Filename.reg file.
Copy File Name Utility 1.0 Screenshot
Copy File Name Utility 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Copy File Name Utility 1.0
Copy File Name Utility 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.