Create Synchronicity SVN 184.108.40.206 r1412
Create Synchronicity SVN 220.127.116.11 r1412 Ranking & Summary
Create Synchronicity SVN 18.104.22.168 r1412 description
Create Synchronicity SVN 22.214.171.124 r1412 brings you a cost-effective, reliable and valuable open source backup and synchronization program which is available in many languages. (What can it do?)
Create Synchronicity is especially light: zipped, it weights about 180 kB (that's 20 times less than an average MP3 file). It makes the backup process extremely easy, while remainining fully customizable.
Create Synchronicity is a backup/synchronization tool that can help you protect your files, and keep your data up-to-date. You can use it for pretty much everything from copying your documents, pictures, music and videos to your USB Key or backup drive, to scheduling server backups with regex filtering and DST compensation.
Fully customizable synchronization and backup, including:
- Precise selection of folders to back up: you can select which folders to synchronize, and even synchronize folders contents without synchronizing subfolders.
- Files inclusion and exclusion based on filename, extension, or regex.
- 3 synchronization methods:
- One-way incremental
- Two-ways incremental
- (v3.5+) Full scheduling support (daily, weekly, monthly, at a particular time, etc.)
- (v5.1+) Catching up: automatically reschedule missed backups
- Nice user interface
- Complete preview support, comprehensive logs.
- Comprehensive documentation, including hidden features
- Support for multiple profiles
- Fully portable: settings are stored in individual config files
- (v4.0+) By-volume-label paths: Create Synchronicity can backup directly to "My Usb"Documents for example, by automatically locating the drive labeled "My Usb".
- Dynamic destinations (%DATE% recognized)
- Various comparison options, precise folder tree pruning through regular expressions
- Time offsets, to compensate for wrong DST settings
- Loose timing: allow file time to differ by a few seconds
- Multiple file systems support (all the ones supported by the host OS)
- (v3.5+) Native support for UNC (network) and relative paths
- Automatic translation of environment variables
- (v4.0+) Proxy support for updates check.
- Command line support:
- Queue profiles
- Silent mode
- Detailed backup logs (txt|xhtml)
- Background mode
- Expert mode:
- File size comparison
- Integrity checks when scanning and copying
- GZip / Bzip2 on-the-fly compression
- Profile grouping
- Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 or later.
Create Synchronicity SVN 126.96.36.199 r1412 Screenshot
Create Synchronicity SVN 188.8.131.52 r1412 Keywords
Bookmark Create Synchronicity SVN 184.108.40.206 r1412
Create Synchronicity SVN 220.127.116.11 r1412 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.