D3DGear 4.10 Build 1334
D3DGear 4.10 Build 1334 Ranking & Summary
D3DGear 4.10 Build 1334 description
With D3DGear, user also can measure video game frame rate (FPS), capture game screenshot, and stream video game to remote PC.
To use D3DGear, simply launch D3DGear prior to start 3D game, the frame rate of 3D game will be automatically measured and displayed on screen; recording movie and capturing screenshot is as simple as pressing a hotkey.
- Measure game framerate:
- Automatically measure game framerate (FPS); display framerate on screen.
- User can press hotkey to switch framerate ON or OFF.
- User can customize framerate position, framerate font size and framerate font color.
- User can customize framerate measuring interval.
- Measure framerate of each game independently, simultaneously.
- Capture game screenshot:
- Capture game screenshot by pressing hotkey.
- Support image format of BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, PPM or HDR.
- Continually capture multiple screenshots until hotkey is released.
- Add framerate in screenshot.
- Add timestamp in screenshot.
- Record game to movie:
- Record game to movie with option to include game audio in movie.
- Supports WMV file format and AVI file format.
- Use advanced 3D technology to minimize performance impact on game performance while recording game to movie.
- Use advanced multicore compression codec to reduce movie size and enhance playback performance.
- Customizable movie resolution, movie framerate, audio input source and audio volume.
- Automatically split big movie file into multiple small files with 2G bytes for each file.
- Automatically detect disk space. Automatically warn user and stop movie recording if a low disk space condition is detected.
- Include framerate in movie
- Include timestamp in movie.
- Stream game video:
- Stream game live video to remote PC with option to include game audio in stream.
- Use advanced 3D technology to minimize performance impact on game performance while stream game video.
- Customizable video resolution, video framerate, audio input source.
- Customizable TCP connection port.
- Customizable maximum number of streams that allowed.
- Improved DX10 and DX11 recording quality.
- Resolved the issue where D3DGear didn't work on some old DX9 cards.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7, 32bit/64bit.
- DirectX 8/DirectX 9/DirectX10/OpenGL 1.2.
- DirectX9/DirectX10/DirectX10.1 video card with latest driver installed.
- Install with administrator privilege.
- Windows Media Player version 9 or later.
D3DGear 4.10 Build 1334 Screenshot
D3DGear 4.10 Build 1334 Keywords
Bookmark D3DGear 4.10 Build 1334
D3DGear 4.10 Build 1334 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.