D7 5.4 Ranking & Summary
D7 5.4 description
It stores most preferences in an INI file for portability; however some registry entries under HKLMSoftwareFoolish IT are created for certain shell extension and offline registry hive loading functionality to work properly. These settings may not be removed when D7 closes, but are perfectly harmless to remain. Also, goog.exe (the command line google app) and takeown.exe (command line take ownership app from Microsoft) may be dropped in the Windows directory for the shell extensions to work some of their magic.
D7 may be run from a flash drive, or other portable means by simply copying the application directory to your portable medium. D7 will not function properly when running from a CD, as the app must be able to write to it's own app directory.
- Offline and live malware removal assistance via many internal and 3rd party tools
- Automatic download/extraction of 3rd party tools on demand when missing
- Repairing windows after malware removals
- General pc maintenance
- Offline and live registry editing with mass search & delete features
- Offline and live data backup
- Cpu/ram stress testing
- Information gathering and quality assurance uses
- Os branding
- Ip/dns configuration + backup & restore
- Shortcuts to frequently used windows components
- Quick access to frequently used windows tweaks
- Numerous right-click context menu (in windows explorer) features for working with files and directories
- Wrappers / one-click execution options for frequently used command line tools
- Synchronization of malware scan definition files
- Automatic updates of all your favorite 3rd party tools via ketarin
- Offline application of password removal tricks enabling you to gain access to password protected live systems
- D7 Auto will now function on write-locked flash drives! (Converted the way D7 stores it's D7 Auto information from using the D7.INI file to temporarily storing this data in the registry.)
- Introduced a Screen Lock feature (D7 Menu / right click systray icon > Lock Screen) which locks out your screen from user input, shortcut keys, Start Menu, and Task Manager displaying a custom logo/web page of your choice for usage during D7 Auto runs where you may have to leave the system unattended. The custom logo/webpage and password protect options are only available to registered D7 users.
- Fixed a bug in testing custom scripts in the config screen.
- Fixed a bug with running .CMD scripts from the Scripts menu.
D7 5.4 Screenshot
D7 5.4 Keywords
Bookmark D7 5.4
D7 5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.