D7 5.8.4 Ranking & Summary
D7 5.8.4 description
It stores most preferences in an INI file for portability; however some registry entries under HKLMSoftwareFoolish IT are created for certain shell extension and offline registry hive loading functionality to work properly. These settings may not be removed when D7 closes, but are perfectly harmless to remain. Also, goog.exe (the command line google app) and takeown.exe (command line take ownership app from Microsoft) may be dropped in the Windows directory for the shell extensions to work some of their magic.
D7 may be run from a flash drive, or other portable means by simply copying the application directory to your portable medium. D7 will not function properly when running from a CD, as the app must be able to write to it's own app directory.
- Offline and live malware removal assistance via many internal and 3rd party tools
- Automatic download/extraction of 3rd party tools on demand when missing
- Repairing windows after malware removals
- General pc maintenance
- Offline and live registry editing with mass search & delete features
- Offline and live data backup
- Cpu/ram stress testing
- Information gathering and quality assurance uses
- Os branding
- Ip/dns configuration + backup & restore
- Shortcuts to frequently used windows components
- Quick access to frequently used windows tweaks
- Numerous right-click context menu (in windows explorer) features for working with files and directories
- Wrappers / one-click execution options for frequently used command line tools
- Synchronization of malware scan definition files
- Automatic updates of all your favorite 3rd party tools via ketarin
- Offline application of password removal tricks enabling you to gain access to password protected live systems
- New (experimental) feature: "Check for Orphan Dirs in Program Files" on Maintenance tab under Not Automated. Checks for directories in program files that don't belong to entries in Windows Add/Remove Programs list and may be left over by an application that didn't uninstall everything. NOTE: Directories in the results may also be due to legacy installers which do not write uninstall information to the Windows registry, so use CAUTION when deleting! Thanks to Larry Sabo on TN for the idea.
D7 5.8.4 Screenshot
D7 5.8.4 Keywords
Bookmark D7 5.8.4
D7 5.8.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.