Daphne 1.41 Ranking & Summary
Daphne 1.41 description
Daphne 1.41 is a small (system tray) application designed to kill, control and debug Windows' processes, with which ou can kill a process by dragging the mouse over the windows, by right-clicking the process in the main process list, or by typing its name with the "Kill all by name" command. You can set a any window to be always on top, to be transparent, to be enable, et cetera.
Although Daphne was born just to kill windows process. You can think of Daphne as a task manager replacement. The main window displays a list of currently running process with detailed information about: CPU usage, Process ID, Process name, Full path (and arguments), Priority, Class (Process / Service), Current memory usage, Peek memory usage, Current swap usage, Peek swap usage and Number of threads.
The main window displays a list of currently running process with detailed information about:
- CPU usage
- Process ID
- Process name
- Full path (and arguments)
- Class (Process / Service)
- Current memory usage
- Peek memory usage
- Current swap usage
- Peek swap usage
- Number of threads
- Enhanced (experimental) multidesktop feature: use up to four windows desktops using WindowsKey + F5 to F8.
- Installed software list for inspecting installed software available in tray icon menu. Installed software
- Check process hierarchy tree using the "Show process tree" at tray icon menu. Process tree
- Parent process name an PID at process' properties.
- Now you can make configuration portable using INI file instead of registry base configuration.
- Support for DRK's process data base information search and contribution.
- Hide application tool: drop the target over the application's window you want to hide. Later, you can restore the application from Daphne menu.
- Hide application, makes an application disappear but keeps it running to get more desktop space.
- Find process window tool: identify the process which owns the targeted window.
- Traps: you can set up traps to be applied to any process being created.
- Detailed process list, including full path and arguments.
- Per process detail including: Windows tree, thread list, modules, enviroment variables.
- Using the windows tree you can: Show, hide, set always on top on or off, set focus, et cetera to any give window.
- Kill all by name: Kill all process using a given name.
- Kill menu: Customizable menu, each menu item has a process list to kill upon activation.
- Process list highlighting with colors for custom, system and high CPU-consumption processes.
- Control inspector window for revealing hidden passwords.
- Drag and drop tool for killing, setting alpha, enabling controls and putting windows always on top.
- "Hide Java VM from command line" option in advanced tab makes Daphne strip the path to the default Java VM in full path mode.
- Internationalization: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Chinese, Valencian, Polish, Russian and Portuguese support.
- Portuguese translation.
- Windows Explorer context menu integration.
- Copy file/folder name or full path to clipboard.
- Open CMD shell with selected folder as initial directory.
- Execute program with arguments without CMD shell.
- Search the web for file/folder name or full path.
- Installed software list can be ordered.
- Software uninstaller corrected.
- Minor bug fixes.
Daphne 1.41 Screenshot
Daphne 1.41 Keywords
Bookmark Daphne 1.41
Daphne 1.41 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.