DataRecovery 2.4.6 Ranking & Summary
DataRecovery 2.4.6 description
DataRecovery is freeware and written by TOKIWA to undelete accidentally deleted files even from recycle bin.
But DataRecovery doesnt assure that all files deleted can be recovered successfully.
DataRecovery mostly depends on your system/configuration and we cant support each of all those varieties.
You need "administrator account" to run DataRecovery at WinNT/2000/XP/Vista.
To wipe out deleted files, DataRecovery directly write NULL to disc.
On FAT volume, first character of the file name is sometimes overwritten by delete-code on deletion. In that case the lost character is replaced by "$" on the list displayed.
On Windows Vista, due to file protection of OS, you can not wipe out files.
Norton UnErase keeps DataRecovery from scanning deleted files.
When you get "Runtime Error" on scanning drive, then mail to TOKIWA, you will receive Debug version.
- FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS undeletion
- Undelete NTFS compressed files
- Undelete EFS encrypted files
- Wpe out deleted files never to be recovered again
- Runnable from floppy disk
- Search by partial string in the file name
- Undelete whole files in a directory
- Undelete multiple files by selecting them with Shift/Ctrl key
- Sort items displayed by clicking column headers
- Neither installation nor DLLs is needed
- Windows Vista supported
- new feature to rename file to be recovered. fixed problem on progress status when wiping large files in FAT volume. made system files unlisted, which may cause serious damage when wiped out. improved user interface.
DataRecovery 2.4.6 Screenshot
DataRecovery 2.4.6 Keywords
Bookmark DataRecovery 2.4.6
DataRecovery 2.4.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.